ch 75

At his six month pregnancy the fetal movement started both wenshu and Linyu was overjoyed to feel the kick of baby .

Wenshu will always rub his belly and talk gently to his baby. feeling the response he get overjoyed everytime.

Time went now Linyu was 8 months pregnant.
It was the beginning of spring .
All the snow layer melted and the green sprouted in soil again.

Wenshu went to his field.
Linyu was in kitchen making lunch for him.
He  was feeling pain in his chest.
He frown and rub it little but froze feeling the wetness in his cloth.

"I'm home wife "
Wenshu put the soiled haw  besides the hut and walk to well to wash his face and hands.
After drying his face he hung the wet towel .

"Linyu" wenshu call and went to kitchen.
"Welcome back husband..food is ready come lets eat "  Linyu back was towards him he didn't look at him and then carried the bowl to table.
Wenshu followed him.

Linyu serve him food and eat his own with head bowed.
Wenshu look at him Linyu didn't look at him he avoided his eyes.
Wenshu frown he hold Linyu hand and lift his chin with other.
"What's wrong?" Wenshu look at his face seeing no paleness and other sign of sickness or uncomfortableness on his face he feel relieved.

"Nothing ..you eat I'm hungry " Linyu smile little and then eat his food .

Wenshu look at him time to time.
After lunch wenshu hold the Linyu wrist and pulled him to main room .
Linyu tried to run away but his hold got tighter .he simple follow him and sit in front of him.

"Tell me what's happening??..Linyu ?" Wenshu lift his chin with little force and ask looking his face.

Linyu look at his face .his brow furrowoned in worry for him. He feel bad for wenshu .he carresed his brow and then hold his cheek.
"Im not uncomfortable don't worry " Linyu softly said and then later look at him .his brow lossen his frown.

"Tell me what's wrong then !" Wenshu again ask
And look at Linyu red face he got confused.he didn't made any move yet but Linyu was shy to look at his face.

"Linyu !" Wenshu again said and lean his face closer to his.
Linyu was embarrassed but didn't dodge his face he also lean and let wenshu kiss his lips.
Wenshu pull Linyu  on his lap and then carresed his belly slowly.
His one hand on his waist .

"Amm~" Linyu moan wenshu bite his lip and then shoved his toungue inside and started sucking .

Linyu clenched cloth on his(wenshu) chest .
He was kissed hardly by him .
After a long kiss they parted lips.
Linyu breath heavily .their forehead touching each other.
Wenshu look at Linyu red flushed face his beautiful eyes was little red and his cheeks was tint in pink blush.his red lips were wet with his saliva .
His eyes got darker.
His hand on linyu belly slowly went above.
He kiss his neck Linyu wrap his hand around his neck and moan when wenshu suck his neck.
Wenshu roam his hand inside linyu shirt .he touch the soft balls and then squeeze it lightly.
Linyu was red till his neck . Wenshu hold his boobs and then squeeze it hard.

"Ahh~" Linyu voice out in pain.wenshu paused his movements and look at Linyu in pain.

"What's wrong ?..are you hurt ?" Wenshu asked him hurriedly .he blame himself for hurting him. linyu is with baby it's his fault that Linyu in pain.
"I'm sorry ..i shouldn't ..." Wenshu appology was interrupted by Linyu.
"It's not because of you " Linyu said and then slowly remove his upper cloth with red face.
Wenshu look at the scene and his eyes got darker.

"I'm lactating " Linyu wishper in low voice.
Wenshu look at the swollen boobs in front of him with the nipple ozing milk drop  in front of his eyes.
He look at Linyu who was looking at him with red face.
Wenshu hold his waist tighter and then carry Linyu back to bed room in bridal style.