ch 47

Warning : mature

Lin yu smile at wenshu .
Wen shu walked with carrying lin yu to bed . He gently put him on bed. lin yu pulled his neck and attack his lips.
Wen shu hand on bed head he also kissed back. Lin yu suck his lower lip first and bite it and then his toungue went inside wenshu mouth to tease him.
Wen shu let lin yu to play with him.
After some time both parted their lips . Wen shu removed their cloths and then both roll on sheets.
He hovered over  Lin yu and pulled the quilt to their waist . It was autumn now  and wind was little chilly.
Lin yu again catch his lips and bite it hard.
Wen shu furrowoned his brows little and his hand on lin yu waist was rubbing and pinching it.

"Don't bite hard wife " wenshu flinched when lin yu bite his neck.
Lin yu lick the bite mark.
And then look at wen shu .
Wen shu chuckled seeing lin yu seduction.
He caressed his face and said with deep voice.
"This little kitten is very eager today "

"Umm~" lin yu moan wen shu pinch his waist and then suck his neck after making a hickey he trail his lips to his cleavage.
He bite both sides lin yu moan he fisted his hair and press his face more.
Wenshu lick his nipple and after took it in his mouth and started sucking it hurriedly.

"Ahh....ummm" lin yu moan .his toe curled in pleasure . Wen shu one hand trail down to his body .he attach his hot member with lin yu and start rubbing it.

"Umm....ahn...mmm~" Lin yu moan more and more he hold his hand over wenshu and strok it.

"Um..um...im-m..com-ing..." Lin yu moan loudly and cum on wen shu hand.

Wen shu lifted his hips little and mound his ass .
"Umm~" lin yu was very sensitive after comming he moan more feeling his entrance being filled.

"Husband~....put..in " lin yu said while moaning and wen shu who was on the verge of exploding
Put linyu one leg on his shoulder and point his dick in his hole.

"Lin yu ...hnn" he thrust it in one go.
Lin yu arch his back and wen shu started moving .

"Um...ahn....ahn...." Lin yu moan loudly his nails scratching wenshu back .
Wenshu groan and keep hitting him deeper and harder.
"Ahh!...ummmm.." wen shu smack lin yu shaking ass and thrusted him in faster and rougher pace.
Lin yu moan carzily . Their bed was shaking with their movements and room was filled with skin clapping and moaning sounds.

"I'm...m...co..ming " lin yu cried out and climaxed . Wenshu also thrust more faster as he was closer. "Lin yu ..Lin yu ..nghn" he groan and came deep inside him.

Lin yu was teary eyes look at wenshu dark face . His deep dark eyes looking at him like his prey.

He kissed his lips and moaned when wen shu again thrust him.
Wenshu then and made lin yu ride on him.
"You move " wen shu said with deep voice and hold his boobs to mould and squeeze them.

"Hm~...umm~" lin yu hold his hand on his boob when wen shu squeeze it hardly.
He lift his hip little and again slam on his dick .he arch his back and moan . Wenshu groan under him.
He hold Linyu hips to help him to move.

In  bed curtain figure of Linyu riding on wenshu was seen .
"Umm~...I'm tired " lin yu moan and laid on wen shu . Wenshu hold his waist and turn around and thrusted him faster .

"Ahh~..." Lin yu moan and cum again and again .wen shu was keep doing him hardly and he bite Linyu nipple and came deep inside him again.

"Hn!" He breath heavily and buried his face on his boobs.
Linyu was breathing heavily and weakly he raised his hand and caressed his hair .

Wenshu was also breathing heavy .he feel Linyu up and down chest and hold his boob on his mouth again.

"Umm~..no more !" Lin yu whimper.
"Okay.." he turn around and maid lin yu laid on his side ..pulled quilt to his shoulder ..he hold his boob and sucked it and one hand caressing lin yu back.

"Sleep" lin yu  Caressed the hairs of baby   who suck his boob and close his eyes and fall asleep.