ch 60

After helping the wen brothers to take all the furniture from song house.
He went back to his house.

At door.
Linyu was seeing off the shen aunty and her daughter to door.
"Aunty thnku for today.." Linyu smiled .

"No need Linyu ..Im happy to help you out "
Aunty shen said and hold his hand.she patted his back hand gently.
"Don't hesitate or shy to ask anything from me.. I'm happy to help you guys " she said and beside her standing her daughter also said.
"Yes !yes!....sister in law don't feel embarrassed.... brother wen also helped the elder brother .." she smile big " I also enjoyed today ..you really have lots of ideas "
Linyu showed him his some dress design to him and later was excited to try to make it.

"Me too..you are always welcome." Linyu smile back to him.

"Hey then I don't be polite" she laugh.

"You little girl " aunty shen poke her forehead.
She turn to linyu " Linyu we will go now ...go inside .. evening wind are strong on autumn days...we will come later " she bid farewell to him.
Linyu turn around and about to enter his door.
But stop his movement when wen shu came to his view.

"Husband !" Linyu called and went to him .
Wenshu look at Linyu who was walking fast towards him.he pace faster and reach Linyu in two three steps.
"Walk slowly.." he hold his shoulder and later showed his little toungue to him.

Wen shu closed the door .he hold Linyu hand and walk inside.
Near well wenshu wash his face and hands Linyu pass him towel.
"Use hot water next time " Linyu said seeing him using well cold water . It's windy at evening.

"I'm fine. " wenshu wash the towel and palce it on wooden board.
"But it's windy at evening..not good for health to use cold water directly" Linyu again said and pout.

Wenshu look at him .his small figure ..his face little pale from morning sickness . It's should be Linyu who should be more careful.
He hold his cheeks and said gently
"Okay ..ill be careful next time.. " he peck his lips .

"Again !" Linyu look at wenshu thin lips.

Wen shu again peck his soft lips.
"Okay ..no more ..." He pinch lin yu cheeks . Linyu pout and again lean his face towards him.

"You .." wenshu look at his face getting closer . He kiss his lips and his hands on his waist.
He carried him in bridal style.
Linyu wrap his hands on his necks. Look at wenshu face closer to his.
"Husband " Linyu smile and called him sweetly.
He peck his lips and bite his lips .

"Naughty !" Wenshu rub his tip of nose to his . looking at giggling Linyu in his arms.he  smile and carry him inside.
.
.
At bedroom.

Linyu wear his night dress and then took wenshu's .
"Turn around " he remove his upper cloth and then wen shu stretch his hand for Linyu .he help him wear his night dress always.

"Come on bed ...let it be " wenshu hold Linyu wrist and make him sit on bed.

Wen shu sit beside him on bed and lean his back to bed board. Lin yu move and sit on his lap.
He cupped his chicks "tell me what happen ?"
Linyu ask and wen shu look at him silently.
"Tell me...it's not good to hold sadness inside " Linyu said softly and carresed his cheeks.

Wenshu hold his waist with both hand and buried his face on his crook of neck.
He sniff his smell and softly kiss him.

"I was thinking of amu ....." He told everything to linyu .
Linyu listen silently he Caressed his hair gently.
Which remind wenshu about his amu.

"Husband ...im always with you...it's your wish to take it or not ....and amu is watching us from  above ..his blessings is always with you ...." Linyu voice was soft and he comforted him in low voice.

"Hmm!" Wenshu noded .he didn't want to take something which doesn't belong to his amu.
Linyu care make him relax and after some time
Both lay on bed .
Wenshu pull Linyu closer .his one hand on his waist Caressing his belly and other was behind Linyu head.
Linyu hold his hand on his stomach. And close his eyes.
After some time when Linyu even breathing sounded wen shu just stare at his wife and his gently rubbing his belly.