ch 61

Linyu was in room with ringe'r .
He came early before dawn with wenshu.
Wen brothers were busy - decorating house with red cloth and paper ,some were moving tables .

Linyu and  other daughter in law's of wen were in room making ringer ready.
They first give him herbal bath ,then ringe'r wear his new underclothes. After putting on his wedding dress.

"Called mother!" Linyu busy in helping ringer with wedding dress.he said to zhuzhi who stand beside him.

"Okay " she went outside.

"Eldest sister in law is it alright?" Ringe'r words make others confuse.
Linyu hold his hand and then look at his eyes.
"It will be !..trust yourself and hu qiang " he said gently and affirmly which make nervous ringer to relax little.
"Hmm" he noded with red eyes.

"Hey don't cry your makeup will get smudged with tears"
Wanxing comforted him and wipe his tears.

"This kids.." old lady wen enter the room she look at her ger child. Seeing him in red wedding attire ."you are going to get married.. remember to behave properly in your in law's house ...always make them happy and don't disobey them...make hu qiang happy .." she got teary eyes while speaking.

"Mother..comb rin hairs " Linyu passed the wooden comb to her.

"First comb for your happy marriage life......" She changed with every time combing .

After combing his hair in bun.
Linyu put the silver hairpin on his hairs and wanxing make him wear silver bracelet.
Old lady glance at Linyu wrists . She saw thick bracelet in his hand. It look a brand new .
She didn't say anything as it was her ger wedding.
She just give him a  stare .Linyu was busy making ringer ready he didn't notice her and even if he notice Linyu didn't mind her as it was bought by wenshu for him. She didn't have the right to interfere.

"You look beautiful!" Linyu said sweetly .
"Hn -hn" other noded their head.

"Thnku-u" ringer was nervous he shutter with red eyes.

"Don't worry ..relax " Linyu hold his face and gently comforted him.

"Let's put viel " zhuzhi took the veil and directly put it on his head.

"You all go out to help ....."old lady ordered her daughter in law's and then pat ringe'r head.
"Rest now ...when wedding procession come ..we will call you "

"Rest don't be nervous to much " Linyu said and went out with others.

Ringe'r look at their back while holding paper umbrella on his hand tightly.

"don't go in kitchen theirs heavy smell of fish and meat ..you will feel nauseated more "
Wenshu was helping the others in yard. Seeing linyu walking towards kitchen he said and walk to him.

"Come sit here ..." He pull the chair for Linyu .
Linyu was going with others to kitchen.he look at wenshu and then turn his head to others.
Wen shu directly made him seat  and patted his shoulder lightly.

"You.." old lady wen was displeased with them .he was about to say when she feel a glare on her. She turn her head around to see old man wen looking at her. She gulped and then said to them " I have called helpers amu and aunt to cook theirs no need for you ...second and third's wife go and put the candies and snacks on table"
She ordered and walked towards the hall . She snorted while passing Linyu and wenshu.

"Let's go!" Wanxing said to zhuzhi who look at Linyu couple .
"Hmph!" Zhuzhi went away  .

"Are you comfortable?..need anything?" Wen shu asked him.

"I'm fine husband...don't worry " Linyu smile little
.wenshu look at him today they arrive early here and Linyu  didn't get time to eat . His morning sickness didn't let him eat normally now toady he cannot have his breakfast .he was worried.
"I'll go and bring food for you " wenshu was about to go Linyu hurriedly hold his wrist.
"No need husband...they all are busy making dishes for today ...I'm not hungry yet" he said wenshu stare at him he hold back his hand .
"You should eat something " .

Linyu smile to his worried husband.
"I'm fine ...they all are cooking for wedding today ..I will not be able to eat those food anyway " he will surely vomit by smelling the aroma of food because of morning sickness.
It's wasn't good idea to eat now.

"Hmm!..." Wenshu noded after thinking about today's meat and fish dishes. Linyu won't be able to handle those food.
He Caressed his hair "don't do work ..theirs already enough people to help " Linyu smile
" okay boss"