ch 5

Note : mature scene on this chapter

At night

After bathing outside when wen shu enter the room he saw lin yu was combing his black long hair.

He closed the door and pull the latch on it and then he went to Linyu he took the comb from his hand and started combing his hair .

Lin yu hair was thin black and smooth in touch and it was smelling like lily as he washed his hair with Lily powder shampoo made by Linyu himself.

"It done"

Lin yu saw his husband image in mirror who was combing his hair gently . His husband was also looking at him through mirror .
Those deep black eyes were holding a gentle emotion and love for him. He lowered his eyes with red face.

Wen shu caught the little thief eyes in mirror looking at him . And how his wife lowered his eyes with red face.  He likes to see it more.

Wen shu was feeling itchy in his heart and he simply put the comb on table and picked up his little wife in his arms.

"Ahh"

Suddenly being  carried in arms made lin yu gasped and he circled his arms around wen shu neck.

"Go to bed "
Looking at his wife in his arms  wen shu directly carried him to bed.

Creak'

Bed in their room was old and whenever their was any movement it will creak' and made loud noise .

Wen shu slowly put the Linyu in bed  to  not make much bed creak .
Lin yu  who was in his arms was keenly aware of his mood and how bed noise affected his  husband  .

  ' One of the reason why wen shu hasn't made love with him yet was also bed '
Lin yu thought in his mind.

Lin yu was siting on  the bed while wen shu was standing outside the  bed.  He removed his cloth  and only leave his underwear  only and Lin yu who was siting  shyly lowered his head to remove his cloth and then he put them on low table beside the bed.

He shifted inside the bed while wen shu put off the lamp and then lay beside him.

"Umm" lin yu voice out as his waist was pinched and massaged by big rough warm hand .

Wen shu lowered his head and peck his soft lips and in moonlight he could see his wife red face . He pulled him in his chest and started rubbing his back and waist with his one hand and other hand was holding his back of head while he kissed his wife .
" Ummmm" ...aah" lin yu moan leak out of his lips as wen shu was twisting and shaking his hips more and more in quilt .
He felt hot and being kissed hardly make his breathing mess.

" Haa" after their lips part lin yu breathe heavily.
"Ahhh.......aaaaaaaa...aaaaa.ummm.....no ......slow...husband..."
Lin yu moan as his hips were being shaken and twisted  roughly by big hands and wen shu was  sucking his neck and cleavage roughly.

'He was really  desperate '
Lin yu thought in his head .