ch76

Warning :matute

Linyu wrap his one hand around his neck other cover his chest with untied  cloth on his chest.

Wenshu made Linyu sit on bed and then place pillow behind his back.
He hovered over him carefully avoiding belly bump.
"Wife ..it look swollen little near tip " wenshu touch it and pinch it little .
Linyu flinch in pain he bite his lower lip and look at wenshu on his chest.

"Husband ~ "he look at wenshu with watery eyes and slowly said " help me ..it hurts " .

"Okay " wenshu wipe his tears and then kiss his lips "I'll be gentle"
He look at the tits infront of his eyes.
He first lick the milk on nipple tip . Feeling the taste of it in his mouth his eyes darker.
Glancing at Linyu he kiss his both  nipple then hold the one in his mouth and suck it slowly .

"Umm~" Linyu moan.he fisted wenshu hair and press his face more to his boob.
Wenshu suck his boob slowly but then suck harder when milk didn't came .
"Ah~..umm~" Linyu moan more feeling his hard suck on his tit.
Wenshu hold the other boob and squeeze it little harder and after some squeezing milk started to flow out .
Feeling the thick milk in his mouth and finger. He smirk and drink it like hungry child.

"Aahh~..husband ~ slow -w " Linyu moan more in pleasure.

"It's thick and taste good " wenshu said while drinking his booby milk.
After some time he leave the left one and suck right one.
Linyu carresed his hair and press his face more to his boob .after some minutes he feel good to breastfeed him.

"Drink slowly husband ...it's yours " Linyu gently said and squeeze it to feed him.

After around half and hour  wenshu leave his boob Linyu laugh seeing his lip covered in his milk .he wipe it with handkerchief and then  hold his cheeks
"My baby " he laugh.
Wenshu feeling the taste of thick  milk in his mouth .he look at Linyu boob and then Linyu laughing at him.

"Linyu ...I'm your husband not baby " wenshu said in deep voice.linyu laugh and then said
"My husband who loves to feed on my boobs milk " .
Wenshu smirk  lean his face closer.
"Hmm..your husband likes it and I'll feed on them from now on " he captured those lips .

"Umm~" Linyu moan feeling his hand roaming to his body.
Looking at the hungry wenshu who eating him eagerly he smile and hold his neck.

Wenshu carefully remove his cloth and then hold his hips he move closer to him and then put his finger inside him.

"Ummm~" Linyu hold his back and dig his nails to his skin.
After enough fingering wenshu point his hard member to his entrance and slowly enter.

"Ahh~" Linyu moan wenshu enter fully and then stated to move slowly .
Linyu .moan and throw his head back to bed board.
Wenshu feeling the tightness around his dick groan and sucked harder on his boob.

After Linyu cum .wenshu thrust him little faster but being consider towards Linyu... he pull his member out when he was near and stroked it on  linyu ass  eagerly and then ejaculated his hot semen on him.

"Husband ~" Linyu called and raised his hand wenshu hold his hand and lay beside him.
He put his right hand under Linyu head and other stroking it's belly.

"Baby ..come fast daddy didn't get to be satisfied" he mumble . Linyu chuckled looking at wenshu face.
He kiss his lips and other hand on his  hard chest rubbing .
"I'll use mouth " he said slowly to his ears wenshu breath got heavy hearing his words .he control his desire and then lightly pinch his nose. "Naughty"
Linyu giggle at him .wenshu smile and kiss his lips.
" Next time I'll do it " Linyu said and wink at him.wenshu smile at his .he hold  him closer and both cuddle on bed.

"I'll bring water to wipe .." after some time wenshu moved and bring warm water to wipe Linyu .

"Take a nap " he cover linyu with quilt .
Linyu hold his wrist "together ..please " Linyu softly said and yawn .

"Okay !" Wenshu smile and lay with him on bed.
He patted him slowly and after some minutes Linyu fall asleep.
Wenshu cover him with quilt and then went out of room.
He wash the dishes and after cleaning kitchen.
He went back to room to lay beside Linyu.