ch 79

After convincing wenshu for more kids both couple slept. later at midnight Linyu feel little flinch in his stomach. He rub it in his sleep and  slept .

Around dawn wenshu woke up and then move to kitchen to make boil water.

Linyu in sleep groan feeling discomfort on his stomach he rub it but feeling the pain growing he open his eyes .
He rub his sleepy eyes .seeing no one around he was about to call when he feel sticky down.
He sat up slowly and then lift his quilt to look down he wide eyes seeing wet sheets .

"Husband-husband!." Linyu shout  loudly .
He rub his belly ..groaning in pain.

Wenshu was on kitchen steaming the bun he drop the bun and  ran to room hearing Linyu shout.

"Wife !" Wenshu ran to him.
Linyu hold his stomach and groan in pain.

"My -my water broke ..hurry call mid wife ..I'm  about-t to g-ive birth " Linyu difficulty said while groaning in pain.

Wenshu hurriedly went to call her and after the midwife check him he waited outside.

Linyu in room hold the sheet tightly and bite his lips to not make loud sounds.
Mid wife check on him .

"It's still time ..you should eat something first "
She went out of room

"Bring something to eat for him ..he need energy to push " wenshu tried to look inside the room but couldn't see much. He hurriedly went to kitchen to bring a noodle bowl for Linyu.

"Here ..how's my wife ??" Wenshu handed him bowl and ask about Linyu.

"He is in pain ..it's common to suffer in labour "
Mid wife left a sentence and went inside carrying a bowl.

After getting the news fu yuanxun,wei lan ,fu Xin ,Zhou ge'r ,brother Zhou with wei aunty came to their house.

"Wen shu " wei lan called him and walk with fu Xin inside the yard.

"How's sister in law??" He ask

"He is inside ..i couldn't hear anything I don't know.. he was in pain just now .." wenshu face darker .he was worried for Linyu he couldn't enter and couldn't hear his voice .he froze at the door motionlessly waiting for Linyu .

Seeing his condition they got worried.
"It'll be fine!.. have faith in sister in law .." fu yuanxun patted his back .
he was also same when his wife was in labour pain.he understand waiting for your love one outside  while other one suffering how hard it feels.

Wenshu didn't move just keep looking at door

Wei aunty sigh and then knock the door.
"Wenshu wait ..aunty will go and check out. don't worry Linyu will be fine "
She went inside after midwife open the door for her.

Linyu in room after eating noodles got some energy .he  groan feeling the pain coming again.
He clutch the sheets on side and push with his whole strength.

"Push harder Linyu .." mid wife  look at his opening while guiding him .
Wei aunty was standing near his head. SHe wipe his sweat with wet cloth and also guided him.

"Push more! head is seen !push! " Mid wife shouted looking down.
Linyu was breathing heavily.he was really tired but hearing midwife words he tightly hold bed headboard and pushed .

"Aahhhhhhh" linyu push using all his strength.
Midwife carried the baby out after patting his butt the baby cried.

"Wahh wahh "

"Congratulations its born ..it's a boy " mid wife shouted outside the gate and showed the baby to linyu.

"My baby " Linyu look at the chubby red face baby.
He mumble and close his eyes.

After cleaning the baby midwife showed it to outside the door to wenshu.

Wenshu was motionless outside the room staring at the door. Hearing Linyu shout and baby crying .he froze ..his heart melt  Linyu gave birth to  his baby.

"It's a boy " midwife showed the baby face to wenshu on door .
Wenshu look at the baby and then look at midwife
"How's my wife?..can I meet him ??" He was eager to see Linyu.

"Wait he is sleeping after sometime you can meet him " mid wife carried the baby back to room.

Wei aunty glance at the Linyu .she smile and help in cleaning him after that he went outside and wenshu walk to bed .
He look at Linyu sleeping on bed with eyes closed.
His face pale .
He Caressed his hair gently.
He kiss his forehead and tear fall from his eyes.

"Mm.." Linyu open his eyes slowly feeling the wetness on his cheeks.

"Husband..our baby " Linyu  slowly said his voice was hoarse from all shouting.
Wenshu look at Linyu .

"It's a boy ...I'll bring him wait " wenshu carry the baby wrapped in soft cloth to linyu he placed it near Linyu.
Linyu look at the chubby red face baby he touch his cheeks.

"Husband look it look likes you .." Linyu smile beautifully. all that pain and discomfort went away after seeing their baby.

"Thnku thnku Linyu ..for coming to my life ..being my life ..this baby and you are my most precious and beautiful gift in life ..I love you " wenshu cried and hug them both tightly.
Linyu also shed tears while smiling.
"Me too " .