ch 17

After finishing his house work lin yu went to make lunch as he will steam the bun and make a stir fry with little meat and simple soup for them.he made extra portion for ringe'r also.

And while food was being steamed he went to Hang today's washed cloth on  cloth drying pole .

After finished he went inside the kitchen.
Took the steamer out of stove and pack the soup on bamboo tube ,covered the stir fry bowl and then took steamer. place all this on bamboo basket and carried the water jug .

After locking the door he went to road towards their field.
Their were many people on road carrying  food to their family's feild.

Lin yu saw the petite figure on ahead of his road who was also carrying basket on his back.

"Zhou ge'r!"

Zhou an was carrying food to his field when he heard his name and turn around to see lin yu.
He has met lin yu before as his  eldest brother was good friend with wen shu and they also get acquainted with each other.

"Lin yu !" Zhou ge'r called out to him .he is one year older then lin yu and called his name.

"Are you also going to your field?" Lin yu asked while walking with him.

"Father, eldest brother and sister in law is busy on field and I'm carrying food for them"
Zhou replied and they both talked while walking to their family's field.

"It's here..I'll go " Zhou family field was near their field  he bid farewell and walked to his field.

Lin yu noded and went to his husband who also saw him coming.

"Husband ...come eat!"

Lin yu called wen shu with smile and placed the basket and water jug on edge.

"Fourth brother , rin ge'r and brother wei ..you guys ..come eat" he called out to other also .

"Eldest sister in law " both wen xiangru and rin ge'r called him.
They both came to help out to eldest brother.

"Wash hands"
Lin yu passed the water to them and  he himself pour water for his husband.

" Who were you talking with just now?"
Wen shu wash his hand and asked lin yu casually.

Lin yu handed him the handkerchief and said
"Just now ..it was Zhou ge'r..he was carrying food to his field and we met on road."

"Brother Zhou  younger sibling"
Wen shu now remeber who Zhou ge'r was and then Sit beside his wife.

"Here..eat" wen shu first handed his little wife bun and started eating with others.

Wen ge'r : "eldest sister in law your cooking is really good"
He praised lin yu with a mouth full of food.

"Don't speak with your mouth full" wen xiangru said with disgust to him.

"Hehe" rin ge'r who was scolded. he smiled foolishly at words and buried his head on eating .

"You..." 
"Haha"
Wen xiangru was really speechless with this glutton. And other were also laughing.

"Okay ..eat!" Wen shu voice sounded and they again started eating their food .

After eating lin yu pack the dishes on basket and   carried it and turn around.

"Husband I'm going ..remember to drink water more " it was hot day and he remind him to drink more water and take rest in middle at work.

" Okay!.. walk slowly" wen shu noded his head and help him to carry basket .

After going back he saw Zhou ge'r was helping in field so he didnt called him and went directly to his house .

Around evening

Lin yu was busy in kitchen preparing dinner when he heard knock on door.
He went to yard and asked
"Who?"

" Eldest sister in law it's me...rin ge'r!"
"Oh wait .. (open the door) come inside "
Rin ge'r places the water jug on ground and hurriedly went to hut (toilet).

Lin yu looked outside but didn't see other figure turn his head and saw rin ge'r running to toilet. He smiled and left the gate half open.

After rin ge'r relive himself he squatted beside the well to wash up .

"Where's husband and other?"
Lin yu asked to rin ge'r while handing him towel to wipe .

Rin ge'r:" eldest brother and fourth brother are coming slowly I run fast as it was urgent " he replied and in last sentence he smile foolishly.

"Okay you rest...food is almost ready."
Lin yu replied and went to kitchen .

After dinner both wen siblings went to old house. Lin yu clean the kitchen and wen shu was also boiling water for bathing.
He turn his head and saw his little wife and remember the scene of bath hut. His deep Black eyes got darken.