ch 44

Lin yu woke up early then wenshu .he boil water and wash his face ,brush and then went to kitchen .
He pour the water on pot and put the steamer on it to steam the bun.

He took the meat out from well left from last time.
He minced it and make it stir fry to used as side dish with bun.

Wen shu also woke up feeling the emptiness in his hand .
He look at the light outside the window . Hearing the sound in yard .it seems Linyu wake up early today than usual.

He change his cloth and went out.

Lin yu saw him coming out but he didn't turn around to him .
He carry the bucket of water to backyard through kichen side.

Wen shu look at lin yu back seeing his small figure carrying that large bucket. He sighs seeing his stubbornness .

After the clean up he wipe his face and then went to backyard.

"I'll do it...you water them"

Wen shu took the shovel from lin yu hand and start cleaning the chicken coop and pig pen.

Lin yu didn't talk to him while watering vegetables and also pour some water on the chickens bowl.

After that he went to front.
Wen shu glance at him .

After cleaning and sweeping the house .
They both wash up and Lin yu went to kitchen to serve dishes on table.

Wen shu took the dishes from his hand and bought it to table.
He pulled lin yu hand and made him sit on his lap Face to face .

His hand on his waist and other lift his chin to make Lin yu face him.

"Angry?" Wen shu ask.

"....." Lin yu didn't reply

Wen shu make his hold tighter around Linyu waist.
He rub his tip of nose on lin yu cheeks and said
"Wife ..talk to me ...don't ignore me !" He said and keep rubbing him.

Lin yu was trying hard not to smile at his cute hubby cqoutiesh beahviour.
He move his face to not look at wen shu.

"You are really going to ignore me?" ...hmm?...Linyu?"
Wen shu rubbed his cheeks to Lin yu face and his hand massage his waist.

"Haha" lin yu avoid looking at him but his voice leak when wenshu tickle him.

"Hahaha....stop..sto-p...." Lin yu laugh and wiggle on his embrace.wen shu keep tickling him .

"Hahah...I'm..no-t...angry ...please...stop"
Lin yu beg he couldn't handle the tickling.

"Good" wens hu wipe his tears.
He pinch his cheeks and kiss his lips.

"Don't ignore me..Lin yu " he said in deep voice.

"Hmm....I won't ever " lin yu promise and cupped wen shu pout cheeks.

"But you didn't let me help you at all...you always busy alone ...let me help ...I can do it " lin yu tried to convince him.

Wen shu hold his hand on his face and rub his cheeks.

"Hmm...i don't want to tire you out ....you help me a lot...." Wen shu look at his eyes and then said " my mother left me in young age ..I was only 6 at that time ..he was weak and ill with his fragile body he always tried to help in work which worsen his condition ....my father married his second wife when I was only 4 ....after my mother left no one care about me like him.....i didn't mind when father send me to military...I didn't mind when I face war ...this injury was nothing to me .....but after meeting you ..Linyu I don't won't to loose you ..please don't ignore me ...don't leave me alone "