ch 14

Lin yu was carrying a basket on his back and a small container on his arms for water.
He saw his husband and pace faster towards him.

"Husband !"
He called out to wen shu who was also walking near the edge of field.. His (lin yu) voice sound gentle and soft when he called out to wen shu with a smile like flower .wen shu heart skip a beat.

He looked at his little wife who wear  blue colour simple style cloth (upper blouse and skirt) and his hair was half bun and braided he has silver hairpin on his hair and he look  lot more and more  beautiful in his (wen shu ) eyes day by day.

Lin yu walked to him and placed his basket on edge of feild and he scoop a bowl of  water to wash  hand and face for them .

" Husband , come wash your face and hands "...
Brother wei you also"

Wei lan : " thnks sister in law ! I was feeling a little hungry just now"

Lin yu smiled and handed him the bowl of water. And then he pour water for his husband himself . wen shu bend down wash his hands and face.

"Wipe it" lin yu handed him (wen shu) handkerchief to wipe his face.

They all sit on the edge of feild and Lin yu carried  out the bowls , chopsticks  and food from the basket  and handed them.

Wen shu: "did you eat"? ( He asked while                        taking bowl and chopsticks)

Lin yu : " not yet .. I'll eat with you together "

He served the bun filled with vegetables and  served the soup on bowl to them and placed the stir fried dishes on bowl on clean cloth on ground so they can help themselves.

Wei shu: " eat " He passed his little wife a bun and later showed soft  smiled to him.

Wei lan : 'this newly wed couple always show affection in front of him '
wuwu his poor single soul . He buried his head in eating and ignore the affection of both people in front of him.

They were busy eating and field near their's were also people who were also eating .

Rin ge'r: " fourth brother , just now eldest sister in law bring food to eldest brother " he said while salivating thinking about the taste of food his sister in law cooked and how  it was a lot different in taste with their food.

Wen xiangru:" eldest sister in law brought food for eldest brother.. you don't have share on it "
he looked at  his twin ger sibling who was salivating while eating . Eldest brother and brother wei lan  worked hard on feild  from morning and sister in law must have cooked according to their portion  and if they went they will not be full.

Wen ringe'r : " i know.. i know" ( he understood what he was saying but he just  remember the taste of his eldest sister in law cooking)

Second  daughter in law of wen who cooked the food for them  heard his words and felt unhappy and sour towards the Lin yu more.
Third daughter in law wen also heard ringe'r words and she also thinks that eldest sister in law cooking was delicious better than the zhuzhi she made a face to her in her heart.

"Eat !"
Old man wen voice out and other started eating silently. he looked at the field where he saw the figure of his eldest son .

'he(wen shu)  is happy'.
Father wen sigh and felt happy for his eldest son.