ch 15

"eldest sister in law!"

Lin yu was packing the dishes when he  heard the voice .turned his head  and saw rin ge'r was coming near them with wen xiangru .

Wen xiangru:" eldest brother ..father said to help you in feild as he has second and third brother and sister in law's to help there."
( he nodded his head to Lin yu as greeting and said to wen shu who was standing beside lin yu)

Lin yu:" did you guys eat?" If didn't ..you can eat here I make little extra "
( He asked them while nodding his head to his greeting)

"Okay!"
Rin ge'r readily nodded his head when he heard he can eat his eldest sister in law cooking.
Wei xiangru  was more reserved then his ger sibling .

"We just eat eldest sister in law ".. he said and glare at the glutton ger . Later stuck his tongue to him and went to hold lin yu hold.

" Eldest sister in law , I miss your cooking so much "  he said  cuoquestly to Lin yu while holding his arms.

"You can come eat anytime " lin yu was most fonned of this ger he always make him smile and he (rin ge'r) was older then him but Linyu always think as his younger sibling.

"Let's start work eldest brother and brother wei"
Wei xiangru hurriedly said to him as he saw his eldest brother dark face when rin ge'r was getting close to his eldest sister in law.

He was afraid his eldest brother will drink a jar of vinegar in rin ge'r name.

Wen shu :" you rest after this " (touch lin yu hairs  and then turn his face around and said to rin ge'r )" you go with your sister in law after eating " 

Then he went to work on feild with others.

Rin ge'r: "okaty" ( replied with mouth ful of bun)

"Let's go!"
Ringe'r said with taking the last bite of bun and carried the basket instead of Lin yu and went with him.

At house

Lin yu unlocked the gate and they both went inside . rin ge'r put the basket near well.

"Leave it..I'll wash it later "
Lin yu said to rin ge'r when he saw he was squatting to wash dishes.

" But .." rin ge'r was hesitating his eldest brother sent him here  to help him(lin yu) out on work.

" Come .. help me sew ...my craftsmanship is not good "
Lin yu directly pulled him to main room and pulled a basket under the table where he placed the half sew pant.

"Okay!"
Rin ge'r replied and help to correct Linyu sewing .
Lin yu kept him for dinner . rin ge'r was happy to stay ...he help him out with work.

"Wife I'm home!"
Wen shu called out from gate to Lin yu and behind him were wen xiangru who came to get his ger sibling.

"Eldest sister in law !" Wen xiangru also called out to Lin yu when he saw him coming out of kitchen.

" Husband , your back ! "
Lin yu smiled and welcome him and also said to wei xiangru

"Fourth brother you stay for dinner "

Wei xiangru :" this ... Okay" ( he was hesitating first but when he saw his eldest brother nod he agreed )

"Oh fourth brother , eldest brother your back !
Come lets eat sister in law cook food and i help him out "
Rin ge'r called out to them from dining table while he keep looking at food.

"'this glutton '"
Wen xiangru facepalmed his forehead by seeing his behavior.

"Let's eat"
Lin yu smiled and called them all to eat.

After dinner wen siblings went to their home.
Lin yu was washing dishes in kitchen and wen shu was squatting beside him to help rinse the dishes .

Their hands touch with each other . Lin yu smiled at him and wen shu was also showing little smile to his wife.