ch 26

Next day

Lin yu make breakfast in kitchen while wen shu was in  backyard.
He first clean the chicken coop then pig shed ,shovel their manure after covering it with soil he burnt the medicinal grass .
Then he put chopped grass and pig feed in their coop.
After doing all these he  placed the shovel on shed then walked to front .

" Husband..come eat !" Lin yu called out while serving breakfast.

" Okay" Wen shu wash his hands and went to dining table.
.
.
On dining table

Lin yu put the  buns and  stir fry on table.

" Where you going?....won't u eat?
Wen shu asked when lin yu didn't sit with him.

" You eat...ill bring the soup  "
Lin yu said while walking to kitchen

" Okay!" ...he didn't  move the chopsticks.
After Lin yu bring the soup he saw wen shu hasn't touch the food.

" Why didn't u eat?...come lets eat"
Lin yu serve him egg soup. He take only half a bowl for himself and one bun.

Wen shu frown seeing lin yu eating very less food .
" What happen?..are u feeling unwell?" He asked with worried tone.

Lin yu  was only drink the egg soup and taking small bite of bun .
" Nothing ...I wasn't feeling much hungry"
Lin yu replied and took a small bite of bun.

Wen shu frown didn't loose . He touch lin yu forehead with his hand . It wasn't hot and Lin yu face wasnt pale either.

" I'm fine husband..don't worry ! ..u eat " lin yu touch his hand on his forehead and smile to him. He served him more food.

" If u are not feeling well ..tell me  ..okay?"
Wen shu withdraw his hand and said seriously.

" Okay! " Lin yu noded  quickly.
.
.
.
Lin yu lock the kitchen room and other room then he went to bedroom .
" Husband..what are u doing ?" Lin yu asked as wen shu was standing near cabinet.

Wen shu took out the box from cabinet and close it and then walked towards lin yu .

" I was taking this " he showed lin yu the small palm size box.
" Okay. " lin yu noded and then handed him the shirt he embroider yesterday to change.
"Change your shirt "

Wen shu look at the shirt embroidery with bamboo leaf pattern on his cuff and near collar.
He remeber Linyu was busy doing this yesterday.he feel happy seeing his wife taking care of him .

" It's good ..thnku "
wen shu change in shirt and on his tall muscular body this embroidery shirt was blending well.

" You look more handsome " lin yu praised him and smiled beautifully.

" Let's go " wen shu feel little shy in his heart.
He hold lin yu hand and went outside .

" I'll hold it..you lock the door"
Wen shu carried the bag and after Linyu lock all the door . They went to Village entrance.

They both walked to Village entrance and ringe'r and other was waiting for them near Wang uncle cart.

" Eldest brother ,eldest sister in law"
Ringe'r waved his hand when they both reach them .

" Lin yu , brother shu!" Zhou ge'r called to them.
" Ringe'r , Zhou ge'r " Linyu smile and wen shu noded his head to them .

" Brother shu! " Zhou brother called wenshu and later also replied.

" Lets go !"

After all came they sit on Wang uncle mule cart.
Wang uncle used his mule cart to take  villagers to and fro from town for 3 wen each .lin yu was siting with ringe'r and Zhou ge'r on his right side and on his left side was wen shu .

Their was other people who was going to town.
One of the aunty said to Lin yu
" Wen shu wife! ..are u going to town to buy something ?"

" No aunty ..my husband is taking me to his shop "
Lin yu replied .

" Oh!"
Aunt nodded his head and beside her was a fat aunt who pursed her lips  said
"  so your just going to play and u ringe'r...also going to play with them ?"

" No aunty ..I'm going to sell handkerchief" ringe'r said to her and then before that fat aunty say again he point  to wen shu

" Eldest brother take eldest sister in law to town so he can also see work in shop"

Fatty aunt was displeased with her but when he brought wen shu in this she couldn't say anything. She was envy of Linyu that he can marry wen shu and wear silver,good clothes and wen shu has shop in town also.  her daughter was also marriagable age she regret that she didn't catch him first.