extra 1 - wenshu and linyu

Large group of people were seen walking in village as the bride welcoming party walk back after receiving bride .

In front of a group of people a tall, muscular person doned in red groom wedding attire was walking . Even with his usual wood expression didn't loose his handsome features.
Beside him walk a little ger dressed in red wedding attire of bride .

Linyu face was covered in veil.
All the cheers and laughter of people were not affecting Linyu as he was in his own thoughts.

After being transmigrated to this world
He was trying to accept the memory of the previous owner of this body.
And today was his marriage.
He look at the person beside him .

Wenshu who was walking felt his eyes and turn to look at Linyu .
Linyu hurriedly move his gaze from him.
His walking was also getting slower
Wenshu who notice all this also took slower steps and match his walking pace with Linyu.

Linyu despite being in different place didn't let this movement bypassed his notice.
Seeing wenshu being consider of him.
He felt less hesitant.
He took a deep breath to calm his nerves .

After the team arrive to house .

Wenshu took Linyu hand and enter the hall.

They  both kneel down .

After the person incharge of ceremony  start receiting bow .

They both bow down respectively.
In the last bow both forehead touch eachother.

"Newlyweds to new house".

Admist of all cheers and laughters wenshu took Linyu to his room.

Wenshu close the door and Linyu who was with him standing their was nervous.

Even if he accepted his new life and identity.
He was still nervous and afraid of wenshu and this marriage.

Wenshu who was looking at him .
Sensing his nervousness of standing with him.
Even if they were married but wenshu was still stranger to him and being with the person like him in a room any ge'r will get scared and his wife was the young  little ger .

"Sit on bed "
Wenshu said and took Linyu hand to make him sit on bed.

Linyu in his nervousness only nod his head and let wenshu pull him.

After he sit down in bed wenshu who was standing in front of him stare at him.

Linyu clutch his dress in thigh .

"Relax wife " wenshu said

He wants to say something to make him less scared but he couldn't think of something. As he was not the person who was good in dealing with others.

"Hmm" Linyu said in little voice.

Final getting his wife reply .
Wenshu was little relieved .he tried to make Linyu more comfortable so he took the cushion from his bed and placed it on the bedboard beside wall .

"Lean your back on it and sit comfortably..wife"
He tried to soften his deep voice but it was his first time to do something which didn't sound very soft but Linyu who was paying attention to him was kinda relaxed.

Seeing wenshu trying to make him more comfortable and being considerate of him.
He smile.
' this man is nice '
He thought in his mind.

"Wife " not getting any response wenshu again said  " come ..lean on this pillow "

"Okay " Linyu said and move to remove his shoes.

"Wait " wenshu stop him
Linyu look at him . He was confused why wenshu stop him .

Wenshu bent down and squat in front of Linyu .

"I'll remove it... you don't need to get up from bed ..wife " he said and hold Linyu left foot and gently remove his shoe.
After being done with left he remove the right one.

"Done " he stand up from floor .
Linyu move and sit on middle of bed with his back leaning on pillow on bed board.

"I'll send ringer with food for you to eat "
Linyu must be hungry as it was really tiring for brides as compared to groom to get married.

"Hmm " Linyu said in small voice .his voice was soft and not sounded like the nervous voice from earlier.

Wenshu felt relieved after hearing his voice.

"Thnku ...husband .."
Wenshu was about to turn around to go outside but hearing Linyu words he stopped in his tracks.

Linyu who called him husband got shy.
He accepted the fact that he got married to wenshu and will live his life as his wife.

He look at the wenshu through his veil .
Seeing him froze like a statue after calling him.
Linyu heart felt warm.