ch 28

After sometime wen shu came back carrying the oil paper bag and tanghulu on his hand.

" Here!" Wen shu handed the tanghulu and oil paper bag  to Lin yu.

" U went to buy these thing " lin yu smile at him and took the things from his hand.
Inside the oil paper bag was sweets and a meat bun.

"Eat it ..u like sweet things "
wen shu sit with lin yu on seat to eat .

" thnku ..here !"
Lin yu handed the meat bun to wen shu as he didn't like to eat sweets.
He himself took the bite of tanghulu. And the sweet and sour flavour make his eyebrows relax. He really like this sweet things.

" Like it?" Wen shu asked when he saw him eating happily.

" Yes..here u also taste!" Lin yu put the tanghulu close to his mouth.

Wen shu took the bite from where lin yu took
" It's too sweet ..u eat"

Lin yu cheeks were little red when he saw wen shu taking bite from same place he lowered his head and eat the remaining tanghulu.

Wen shu beside him eat the meat bun after seeing his wife red cheeks.

When they finished eating their snacks .ringe'r also walked close to their shop carrying a small basket.

" Eldest sister in law , eldest brother"
Ringe'r put the basket side and sit with them.

" You are alone ..where's zhou ge'r?"
Lin yu asked ringe'r as Zhou ge'r was not with him.

" After selling the handkerchiefs ..he said he will go back home first as his mother is alone at home ....i walked him to uncle Wang cart"
Rin ge'r said and then eat the sweet bun lin yu handed him.

" Okay!" Lin yu noded and when ringe'r finish eating they walked out of shop.

Lin yu was walking in middle his left side was wen shu and in right side was ringe'r . He glance at the shop and vendors all selling different things some sell mountain goods , mushrooms , some sell handicraft and other things.

After walking for some 20 minutes they reach the blacksmith shop.which was closed to the alley in residential area.

Wen shu looked at lin yu and later understood.
Lin yu hold rin ge'r hand  who was  walking ahead  and then walk behind wen shu to the shop.

Inside the shop
One worker and other man with a robust build was busy working.

Seeing wen shu walking towards them.
The man left the hammer ,stand up patted his clothes and walked towards them.

" Welcome customer!...what do u want ?"
He asked politely . He has good facial feature ,tall in height and with his words he look quite a capable man.

Wen shu stare at him silently for sometime and later didn't get awkward with his stare .
He still has a same face .

" I want iron pot , grill pan in medium size " wen shu said and gesture with hands the size.

" Okay ..i understand..It will be ready in 3 days "
Man noded his head and then asked his employee to take paper and charcoal pencil.

" Come this side " he gestured them to move to inside the shop where table and  stool was for attending.

" Hmm! " wen shu noded ,turn his face and said to linyu " come "