ch 49

Wen shu walk towards his house road. On intersection their was a big tree under him were big stone bolder people will sit their and chat in their leisure time.

Brother wei and Zhou were talking their when they saw wen shu .

"Brother shu!"
Brother wei called.

Wen shu saw him already and walk towards them.

"Where are you coming from?" Brother wei ask as wen shu was coming from opposite direction of his house and he rarely visit anyone in his leisure time .

"From village chief house!" Wen shu said

"Brother shu ..come sit " brother Zhou patted the empty side beside him.

"Hm!" Wen shu noded and sit beside them.

"Hey  next week will be mid autumn festival ."
Brother Zhou said and other noded their head .

"This year harvest was good ...I'm excited to celebrate festival...wife and mother will cook delicious stuff " borther Zhou said and lick his lips.

"Hm!..Linyu will also cook mooncakes and many meat dishes." Wen shu also Chim in the conversation.

"Hey you both stop talking about your wife ...don't you see theirs a bachelor beside you"
Wei said to both showing married man.

"Who cares !" Brother Zhou scoff off.

"You.." brother wei was really speechless with them.

"What about you?" Wen shu asked

"Hnn?" Brother wei

"What hnn??..when will you marry?..isn't aunty worried about you whole time"
Brother Zhou commented and pinch his ears.

"Oww!..." Wei rub his ear and glare at him.

"I don't know ..I haven't met anyone yet"
Wei said and shrug his shoulders.

"Hmm?" Wen shu raised his eyebrows towards him.

"He was late!" Brother Zhou said before wei.
And then point his fingers  . " He keep delaying his time and other party already married someone else "  he laugh

"You..." Brother wei was embarrassed.

"What happen?" Wen shu asked.

"That.." wei hesitate

"I'll tell you.." Zhou said and ignore the glare of wei.
"He has crush on Xu but he didn't want to meet and confess and later after his 16 birthday got married to 3village away from our."

"Don't delay next time!" Wen shu patted his shoulder and Zhou beside him laugh.

"This faint soul.."
Wei scold them in heart.
He was young at that time and want to protect his image as man that's why he wasn't willing to show other party his feeling first.
But he was late and he already forget him.

"Brother shu!"

They were chatting when they heard a shrill voice.

They turn around to see a young girl with some gers and girls coming towards them.

"Hello brother shu!" Ziqui said again and smiled sweetly to him.

Wen shu noded his head and didn't look at her again.

Other ger and girls greeted the others and ziqui also but she kept looking at wen shu.

"Hey..what are you guys doing here?" Wei ask as he waz the only single person here and it was appropriate for him to talk .

"We came back from washing cloths "
One of the girl said and elbowed ziqui who was staring at wenshu .

"Hnn?..hn right !..brother shu what are you doing here?" She asked sweetly again and tried to move little closer to him.

"I'm going..my wife is waiting for me " wenshu said and move away from them.

"This..brother shu.." ziqui  was cut off by loud shrill scolding

"You this unmarried girl..don't have shame to behave like that...wen shu is married and you tried to hit on him...shameless !"

Wei mother voice out and she was standing near them with carrying a basket of pig feed.
She saw everything when she came to call wei.

"Aunty...this you .. misunderstood.." ziqui was scared by her voice. She stutter to explain.

Other girls and gers was also little panic they hurriedly moved away and leave ziqui alone.

"What misunderstood?..I have seen lots of flees like you ...don't try to be oversmart!" She scold her again and wei and Zhou brother has already move from the boulder and came near wei mother.

"Mother ..let's go!" Wei took the basket from her and went away.

"Behave properly!" She again said and left .

Ziqui was red with embarassment she hold the strap of basket tightly and cursed mentally .she couldn't get the chance to be near wen shu.
She again blame her mother in her heart if she wasn't late she would be wen shu wife not that Linyu.