ch 56

Next day wenshu went to town to buy stuff for Linyu and will bought paper money and incense.
he will visit his mother grave to tell him about his baby.

"Brother in law!"
Wen shu was standing near the shop selling berries and qi nourishing things.

He turn around to meet hu qiang.

"Hu qiang!" Wen shu called and after making payment he walk with him.

"Brother in law ...is anyone sick ?" He ask looking at the things .

"It's for my wife pregnancy"
Wenshu replied .

"Hn!... congratulations"
Hu qiang wishes him and went near pastry shop with him.

"Here!" He handed the box to wenshu later look at him.

"It's from me to you  as congratulations gift and this...for ringe'r" hu qiang handed him the box and blushed little while asking to deliver another box for his sweetheart.

"Okay!" Wen shu took it and also buy some sweets for Linyu .

"I'll go by myself..you can go do your work now !" Wen shu said and went back to Village.

At home

Ringe'r was busy in kitchen as Linyu was alone and wenshu ask him to take care of him.

"Eldest sister in law...it's will be done in a minutes " ringe'r fried the fish fillet and Linyu was making sauce.

"Okay..I'm also done ...we will eat now "
Linyu  used the wooden ladle to cook sauce .

During lunch Linyu and ringe'r eat to their heart content .

After lunch Linyu wash dishes and ringer was cleaning the kitchen .

"I'm home  wife !" wenshu said and put the bag on bench on yard  and squatted down near well to wash his hand and face.

"Welcome back " Linyu came out of kitchen and passed him the towel.

Wenshu wipe his face and hands and wet the used towel ,squeeze it and hang it on rope.
He hold Linyu hand and carry the bag in other and walk to main room.
"Did you eat?" Wen shu asked and took the things out of bag.

"Yes ...you?" Linyu ask and later noded his head.

"Eat with tea ." He handed the sweets to him and also took out the paper box of pastry .

"For old house !" He handed the box to ringe'r who came after cleaning the kitchen.
"Thnks eldest brother in law !"
Ringe'r took it "eldest brother these 2 box are enough why bought extra ?" Ringe'r look at the pastry box wenshu out infront of him.

"It's from hu qiang!" Wenshu said and sip his tea.

"Okay " ringer blush little Linyu beside wenshu smirk at him
"Looks like hu qiang know how to take care of his wife !" He tease.

"Eldest sister in law " ringer cheeks red

"Haha" Linyu laugh .
Wen shu serve Linyu some berries and sweets to him .

After tea ringe'r went back with two pastry box for old house and other one from his future husband.

After washing bowls wenshu sit beside Linyu

"Husband ..are you going to amu in evening?"
Linyu took out the paper money and other things from bag .

"Hm!..I'll tell him about good news" wenshu look at Linyu  .he hold his hand and pull Linyu gently close .

"Ok "linyu rest his head on his chest .wenshu hold his waist and play with Linyu fingers with other hand.

"I'll go with you too ..I also want to tell amu"

"But .." wenshu words cut off by Linyu.
"No buts !..i am going with you that's final"
Linyu stubborn behaviour made wenshu chuckled .he pinch his little nose and noded his head.

"Hehe" Linyu laugh and both cuddle .

At grave

Wenshu burn the paper money and inscense in front of wenamu grave.
He place the fruits and offering in front of him
Both bow to him .

"Amu I hope you are doing fine in heaven.I'm also doing good here with my wife" wen shu look at Linyu who smile at him softly ."Linyu is pregnant..we are going to be parents soon amu...you are going to be grandmother"
He bowed his head  again .

Linyu hold wenshu hand and later hold back his palm.

"Amu...I will take good care of my husband..you look at us from above and also bless your future grandchildren..."

Wenshu sqeeuze his palm and later smile .both share some words to wenamu grave.