ch 21

Old man wen sit on main hall  and opposite of them were wen shu and Lin yu .

Old man wen looked at his eldest son face after some time he spoke.

"Eldest! Old lady has find a suitable good match for our youngest"

"Which family?" Wen shu asked.

Old man wen : " hu family from two village away from our"

Wen shu :  .........  He first try to remember who was hu family then remember they were the blacksmith on town.

Wen shu : " let me look at his background and character first."

Old man wen : " i also came here to told you that ..as we don't want to make decision in rush."

Wen shu noded his head  beside him lin yu didn't speak. It was the marriage matter of rin ge'r and husband and his father would make a appropriate decision for him.

After some words old man went to his house.

Lin yu was siting in main room sewing a simple style shirt for his husband and wen shu was beside him checking the account book of his shop.
They have a small shop on town selling beverages, snacks and miscellaneous things .
Wen shu bought it after his military service.

"Done?"
Wen shu asked . He glance at lin yu time to time while checking account.

"Hmm! " Lin yu noded and handed him the shirt.    " Try it ..see if it fits or I will make adjustments "

Wen shu put down the book on table . He face towards  lin yu and raised his hands for Lin yu to remove his shirt.

'my husband is cute ' lin yu thought and removed his shirt and his fingers brushed on his muscles and bronze colour hot skin .his face was hot.

Lin yu put his newly made short sleve shirt on him and after closing the last button which is made of  soft wood similar to moder time button. He looked at his husband who was looking more handsome on this simple shirt and his biceps were clearly visible .

"It fits perfectly! " Lin yu said with red face.

"Hm it's comfortable!"
Wen shu moved his arms he feel comfortable on short sleeves shirt and most important thing it was made by his wife.

He smiled stretch his hand brush his fingers on lin yu red cheeks gently.

"Husband~" lin yu softly called to him.
"Wife ..thnku you " wen shu hold his face make eye contact to him , his eyes showing love for him.

Lin yu saw himself on his eyes,he feel same emotion towards him .
He moved and sit on wen shu lap .
Wen shu hold his waist and Lin yu wrap his hand around his neck.
"Husband ..thnk u for coming to my life and being my husband !" Lin yu said these words with lots of love ,he lean his face towards Him.

He first kiss his forehead,then his eyebrows, his eyes, his scar , his red ears and then he kiss his noss and his cheeks .
After that he moved towards his lips he first kiss the corner of his mouth then he slowly brushed his lips on wen shu lips .
Giving lots of peck to his (wen shu) thin lips.

Wen shu heart was beating wildly his body become more hot. Lin yu kept teasing and pecking his lips. He raised his hand hold lin yu back head and press their lips together tightly and kissed him .

He first kiss his lower lips then bite it then his upper lips and after giving a loud kiss on Linyu lips his tounge enter the mouth and suck his little pink tounge vigorously.

"Hmm~" lin yu moan he raised his hand and placed it on wen shu cheek and both were kissing passionately.

"Aaaa~
Wen shu moved his other hand inside Lin yu blouse and mould those soft balls.
Lin yu moan more  and wen shu kept moulding him teasing it and kiss him more and more wildly .

Both were enjoying and passionately devouring each other.