Wheelchair user Moodboard

Roman Godfrey x Reader

Requested by Anon

Request: Anonymous asked: Hi I don't know if you write about Hemlock Grove anymore but I was wondering if you could do headcannons/fanfic of Roman Godfrey X reader but the reader is a wheelchair user? It's ok if you can't or don't want to

Roman most likely met you at an event for work. He would have been polite but not overly interested, he does hate events after all.

After bumping into you a few times he would have asked you outright about your wheelchair. Limitations, difficulties and, if he thought you had a good sense of humour, he would have absolutely asked a few sex questions.

Roman would have all the buildings he owned made wheelchair accessible. It wouldn't be something that he thought of before dating you but now that he is, he has realised that none of his buildings have accessibility. Not even White Tower.

At first, Roman is very bad at picking out places for your dates, however, as your relationship goes on the two of you work together to find great accessible places to hang out.

The first date Roman takes you on is at a busy, crowded nightclub, it's where he would normally take a date. After that, he begins to be more conscious of if a place is suitable.

You have a sneaking suspicion that Roman may be using his millions to buy out places you want to visit and having accessible furniture and equipment installed so that you can visit but he won't admit it.

Roman is very much a "throw enough money at the problem it'll go away" kind of person so there isn't any issue with cost. If your wheelchair broke, you needed a car that fit your wheelchair or anything similar he had it covered even if you hadn't asked him to.

The one thing he would not be willing to move on is White Tower and Dr Pryce. Any time you were at White Tower or saw Dr Pryce he would offer all sorts of medical supplies, surgeries etc. Roman will always react badly if you mention him.

It will take a lot for Roman to admit he doesn't like Pryce, he doesn't like the things he does and he's only acquaintances with him out of necessity. He would warn you to stay away from Pryce and hint at the experiments that Pryce has offered him on your behalf, none of them ever sound ethical.

If the relationship develops further Roman will introduce you to Shelly, maybe even taking you to the family dinners he has with her.

He will at all costs keep you away from his mother and if she has anything negative to say about you, he will take your side and have her removed or leave regardless of if you are with him or not.