Naughty Little Thief

You chewed you lip nervously as you headed to the shower, the unmistakable sound of Roman Godfrey stomping through the front door, bounced off the tiles of your large bathroom. Perhaps he wouldn't notice the missing painting, after all it wasn't a subject he was passionate about and he had so many lavish paintings hanging on the wall he wouldn't miss just one.

You thought you were in the clear until Anna began talking to him hysterically. The hot water distracted you for a while, you were to distracted by the heavenly steam that filled the shower room that you missed Roman walking in, carefully making his way around the circular shower head that was suspended from the ceiling.

"Who'd you sell it to?" Roman asked making you jump. He was still wearing his suit as he let his eyes run up and down your bare body, his eyes only meeting yours when you tried to cover yourself as best you could.

"The pawn shop next to the diner in town." You mumbled, he nodded and hurried down the little tiled ally that led to your bathroom and vanished from sight.

With a relived huff you turned your attention back to the luxuriously warm water, convinced you'd managed to escape Roman's foul mood, until your hair was tugged and Roman began nipping at your neck now shy of his clothes.

"So seeing as you stole something from me I guess you need to be punished but I'm not sure what it should be, how about... no more shopping sprees or visits to see Destiny." Roman hummed as he kissed down your neck and slid his hands from your waist and up your sides. "Although there is one thing I want from you."

"W... what is it?" you asked nervously. He licked his lips and ignored your question, as his hands found your breasts and he began to need them gently, humming to himself when you gasped. Once he'd made up his mind he stepped away from you, Goosebumps dusting your skin, as you stiffened at the sudden loss of his body heat.

"Turn." He ordered, biting his lip when you did as you were told. "Stand here, kneel." He said quickly, pointing to where he wanted you.

For a moment he forgot that he was supposed to be stern and dominating as he watched the water run down your skin and hair, he smoothed his hands through your hair as he took a step towards you, momentarily stopping to run a thumb over your bottom lip.

He snapped out of his daze when you darted out your tongue, licking his tip and batting your eyes innocently, He grunted as you sucked his thumb while he ran a hand over his hardened member and looked down at himself expectantly.

"OH shit (Y/N)!" Roman grunted as you kissed his tip and licked a long strip from his base to his head before hallowing your cheeks and taking in as much of him as you could.

He almost forgot that he was supposed to be punishing you, he was hypnotised by the view in front of him, pushing your damp hair from your face as he gripped the back of your head with his free hand and began to force your head to move faster.

Each swirl of your tongue was rewarded with a throaty grunt, he thrust his hips faster as he began to tense, nearing his high his length twitched and you began moving you hand at his base even faster and soon warm liquid coated your mouth.

"Fuck (Y/N)." He groaned as you continued to swirl your tongue and suck greedily.

He smirked as he pulled out of your mouth and you licked the tiny dribble of cum that had escaped your mouth as he gripped your wrists and putting your arms around his shoulders, his hands running down your back, causing water to rivulet between his fingers.

He kissed your roughly, biting and tugging at you bottom lip and hair, his hands squeezing where every they touched until you were a whimpering mess in his arms. His hands slowly travelled to where you wanted him to touch you most but just as you were closing your eyes, sinking into him, he chuckled and let you slide back to your knees.

"I'm not touching you until you make up for stealing from me." Roman mumbled as he stroked a hand through your hair and left the shower room to grab a towel.

"But..." you said softly, pouting at him despite knowing it would have no effect.

"You shouldn't have been a naughty little thief (Y/N)." Roman called over his shoulder.