Library

"So what're you going to wear?" Your friend asked. You rolled your wheelie chair in front of your laptop so she could see the simple pink vest top. "Bottoms?" She asked and you stood up revealing your light pink, thigh length skirt.

"It's nothing special, I just have to help him... I get extra credit at it boost my current grades." You muttered with a sigh.

"Yeah, Roman Godfrey doesn't do nothing special." You friend muttered with a laugh.

You glanced out the window when a car pulled up onto your drive and beeped its horn, you rushed to grab your book bag while saying goodbye to your friend and shutting your laptop as you jogged down the stairs.

"Hi... Ready to learn?" You joked nervously, your nerves weren't calmed by the disagreeable expression on his face.

He didn't speak for the entire ride to the library, he followed you inside, still staying silent as you pulled your books from your bag and set them out on one of the tables at the back of the library.

-------------------------------------------------

"This is stupid." Roman grumbled as he glanced at you, his eyes followed your hand as you pushed your hair of your shoulder and exposed your neck, running his bottom lip through his teeth.

"Well... I think there are some easier books but they're round the back." You stood and headed to the back room, you weren't surprised when he didn't follow you.

The lights flashed out and your head snapped up, the only light in the back room was the blinking of the photo copier, you slowly fumbled your way towards the table only to trip and fall into Roman's lap.

"Oh... my gosh Roman I'm sorry." You squeaked, expecting him to yelled at you.

"The library's closed... we're locked in for another two hours." Roman muttered. His hand was suddenly on your waist, stopping you from getting off him, instead he slid you to a more comfortable position and lent forwards until you felt his breath on your neck.

"We should call someone... the security guard?" You said quickly. Roman's lips were brushing against your cheek so softly you weren't sure if you'd actually felt his touch, the hand slipping under your skirt however you did feel and he let out a low chuckle when you stiffened.

"You know... it's pretty hot, locked in here after hours with the hot nerdy girl everyone wants to fuck." He grunted when you wriggled in his lap only to grind across his growing hard on. "I'm thinking after I play with you a little... I'll bend you over the table."

"But... this is... people might." You stuttered. He hummed and slid his hand further up your thigh until you felt his slender fingers tugging at the hem of your panties, he bit down harshly at the spot behind your ear lobe, as he began teasing your wet folds until you moaned loudly.

"Well if I'd known you wanted to be fucked this bad I'd have just studied at your house." Roman grunted.

He grinned against your neck and grassed it with a soft kiss before shoving you to your feet and tugging your panties off, before you could question him he'd wrapped your legs around his which were spread as wide as the chair would allow.

He hoisted your skirt until it was at your waist, and ran has hands across your parted thighs, carefully teasing you until he decided you were wound up enough. He took one of your arms and put it behind his head so he could watch as his fingers toyed with the wetness that was beginning to gather at your core.

His fingers found your clit, watching your face intently as he flicked and pinched until you were a whimpering mess in his arms. Just when you thought he'd given up he thrust two fingers inside of you causing you to moan loudly and arch against his hand.

"You think this feels good sweetness, just wait until I bend you over the table... bet you'll feel so good clenching around me." He grunted.

The only noise you could make was a throaty groan as his thumb started to rub circles into your clit, he grinned when your eyes began to roll and your breath began to become short gasps.

"Roman... shit." You muttered making him laugh at your words.

"It's ok (Y/N) ... cum, the quicker you do the quicker I'll be inside you." Roman's voice had your skin tingling as Goosebumps settled over you. You whimpered when his other hand joined in the teasing, one pumping in and out of you while the other was solely focused on your bundle of nerves.

You came loudly and he was instantly on his feet, pushing you towards the table in front of you, the sound of his belt unbuckling and his pants dropped had you a little weak at the knees. His hands skimmed your ass as he gathered your skirt while pushing you forwards until you'd had nowhere else to move other than laying your torso on the table.

"Get on your tiptoes sweetness, I don't have time to play nice." He grunted as he pulled a condom from his jacket pocket and slid two fingers into your core once he'd slid it on, making you groan and lean your head against the cold wood, as you did what he asked and moved to how he wanted you.

His fingers were removed as he lined himself up with your entrance and rammed into you, his hands finding your hips in a brazenly tight grip, each thrust knocking the air out of you. One hand drifted from your waist to your hair which he tangled around his fingers and tugged on gently, a dark chuckle mixing with your loud moans when he felt you clench.

"Roman... over... my back." You whimpered.

He pulled out just long enough to flip you over and rammed back inside, grunting at the sensation, as he lifted your legs over his shoulders and kissed your thighs. Sweat began to cover the both of you as you each reached your own climax, neither one feeling quiet ready for it to wash over you, until Roman groaned weakly and you felt him twitch inside you the feeling setting off your own orgasm.

He pulled out and spread your legs, running a finger over your tender heat, licking his lips when you whimpered but still bucked up to his touch. The lights flickered on and you both jumped to look presentable as the night guard started wondering around the building.

"Hey... (Y/N) ... tomorrow at lunch, English class if you want a round two." Roman muttered as he bit down and suckled on your neck, making sure to leave a large purple bruise.