Disneyland

"You did what?" You asked Roman who rolled his eyes.

"Booked a trip to Disney. For us and our four children." You said slowly. Roman's only answer was to shrug. "Our four children who are all under the age of six."

"So kids love Disneyland!" Roman grumbled as he had the maid pack.

"Our twins can't even roll over yet." You took a deep breath and sighed. "You know what, thank you it's a nice gesture."

Roman realised as soon as the car was packed that he regretted not waiting until the kids were older. The youngest slept through the car ride to the airport but the twins shrieked and screamed, Nadia kicked the back of Roman's car and he almost pulled over and walked away.

The plane was even worse. Roman was sat by the window sipping his drink while all four children screamed and wailed. He'd hired two on board nannies and luckily anyone who complained about the children ruining their first class experience being ruined was fixed with a glare that Peter had once given Roman as he was turning.

"This was a bad idea." You muttered to yourself as you tried to hush one baby which started the others in a jealous screaming match.

"Just tell them to be quiet." Roman said as he motioned for another drink.

"You try that and see how well it works." You huffed and frowned at him when he shushed Nadia who only wailed harder.

*********************************************

When you arrived you were overwhelmed. The park was huge and of course Roman's extra cash had finagled a few helping hands with the kids. Roman wanted to settle into the room first but tackling the kids into pushchairs while they tried to escape in different directions.

"We need to get them something to eat." You said to Roman who was grumbling as he tried to wrangle the boys into the push chair he'd agreed to push around.

After hours of rushing around roads lined with friendly characters and bright shops, realising that most of the rides were too old for the babies and doing all of the baby rides twice at Nadia's request, all of the children were munching on Minnie Mouse macarons and waiting happily to watch the fireworks.

As soon as they started Nadia had a meltdown. While her brothers all happily watched the booming glitter Nadia demanded her father who was used to a few minutes in the morning before work and a quick drop in at bed time.

"Need a hand?" You asked as you watched him try to comfort her while she fought to get comfey and they ended up fighting against each other.

"No. I'm fine." He insisted and huffed when she kept squirming but began to settle and cuddle into his coat which was covered with sticky marks.