Working (Part Two)

When you'd been offered the job as secretary for Roman Godfrey you thought you'd be stuck behind a desk, answering calls for the elusive billionaire. This, you quickly learnt, was a romanticised version of every girl in Hemlock Grove's idea of working for him.

You were sat next to him in his roadster, waiting for someone to meet Roman on the corner of the street you were park on. A quickly learnt lesson was to stay quiet and do what Roman asked, you were only to voice your objection, if his actions were to harm you in any way.

"Don't look so nervous." Roman muttered in a nonchalant tone.

"Why would you think I'm nervous?" you asked quickly, avoiding his gaze when he looked you over.

"Because you keep playing with your ring and you're rubbing your thighs together and I haven't tried to touch you once since I've hired you." Roman smiled smugly when you sighed and attempted to stop doing what he'd pointed out.

"I'm so not nervous." You huffed making him chuckle.

"There he is, here take this and tell him it's for me but don't open the bag." Roman handed you a large wad of cash and reached over you, opening your door.

You did what he asked and handed him the bag and the left over money once you were in the car. He frowned as he counted the money and handed it back to you.

"What's this for?" you asked dubiously.

"A tip, bonus... whatever you want to call it." He muttered as he started up the car.

"It's almost a thousand dollars!" you mumbled.

"Here, now it's a thousand." He said, handing you a few more notes. "It's not actually a bonus, you're coming with me to an after party and I need you in something short and expensive... very short and heels."

___________________________________________

"I said short." Roman snapped when he saw you wearing.

"If this is any shorter I won't be able to sit down." You sighed hoping whatever he needed you for wouldn't take long.

"Fine let's just go," Roman huffed as he led you towards the car.

The car ride was silent and you scowled at him when he pulled up outside the White towers which you knew to be hosting one of Roman's elaborate benefit parties. He grinned when he saw you cross your arms and glare at the bright building.

"You payed me to be your date to the party!" You yelped at him.

"I'm your boss it seemed weird to ask you." Roman replied honestly.

"I'm not going in... but I'm still keeping your money." You glared at him when he broke into a grin.

"If you stay for an hour I'll double the money." He said quickly.

"Fine but only because I'm saving for a new apartment... and a car, you would not believe how expensive it is to get the bus every day." You mumbled.

"Stay all night and let me kiss you once, I'll pay for one of the houses like mine and a driver." Roman said back.

"You mean the super expensive houses in the woods?" You asked dubiously.

"Yeah." He said back as he waited for you to agree.

"Fine." You sighed after a long pause.

He grinned and lent across the car again, smashing his lips to yours in a possessive kiss that left your lips swollen and bruised.