Innocence

"Don't we look cute." Roman called across the corridor, whistling at you as you walked past.

"What do you want Roman?" You mumbled shyly, not looking him in the eye.

"Well, can I, have you?" He asked and smiled when he saw you blushing. "I know a little private place we could skip class..."

"I have to go." You mumbled but didn't move, whimpering a little when he leaned in to whisper in your ear, his fingers tips trailing up your arm.

"I bet you moan (Y/N) ..." He scowled when someone hurried over to tell you class was starting.

"I...I have to go." You insisted and blushed when he winked at you.

-----------------------------------

You slowly walked around the stores. Nothing seemed to change in Hemlock Grove so there wasn't much you hadn't already seen but you looked over the colourful flowers which seemed to be the only thing that gave the store any colour.

"Not as pretty as you." Roman's voice made you jump as you turned to look at him and smiled shyly as you sniffed at them.

"They're my favourite." You admitted and he smiled, reaching higher than you could to grab an even bigger bunch and headed over to the counter.

"Thank you." You said quietly as he started to walk with you, offering you a ride back home.

When you got home he walked you to your door and you turned, smiling when you awkwardly invited him in.

"You know you're cute when you do that." Roman sighed as he sat on your sofa and looked over at you.

"Like what?" You asked worried that you'd done something wrong or odd but he just laughed and leant in close.

"You can't help it, can you?" He hummed as he leant in, kissing you softly as he pushed you back onto the sofa.

He found it enthralling that your entire body seemed to be designed to respond to the slightest of touches. His hands pushed your dress up as he rocked his hips against yours, smiling when small gasps and whimpers left you and filled the Livingroom.

His hands fumbled to undo his jeans as he hovered over you, kissing you softly as he pushed your underwear to the side and slowly pushed into you. Roman groaned as you arched up into his at the feeling of him filling you.

"You feel so good." He whispered against your ear, smiling as he pressed kisses to your neck and ran his bottom lip over the smooth skin.

Your fingers twisted into your shirt as he continued thrusting into you at a steady pace, whispering things that made you blush and smile, heat swirling between your hips as he leant closer his words having your body explode with a flood of feelings.

"Told you you'd moan." Roman hummed making you giggle as he kissed you softly.