Working

Smoothing your pencil skirt you let out a sigh, when you found out you'd gotten a job at White tower you'd been over the moon, the town was short on job offers and you really didn't think you had a shot at the position despite it only being secretarial work for the head of the company.

You fussed over the loose tendrils of hair that fell out of your up do, attempting to look overly professional, you didn't want to blow it. The thought of the bills that were piling up in your small apartment had you squaring your shoulders determinedly as the doors slid open.

The first thing you saw was the tall lean figure of your boss screaming at someone, sending them away as he frustrated stormed back into his office. Everyone was fixing you with apologetic looks as you slowly made your way to his office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." He shouted.

"Mr Godfrey?" you asked quietly when you stepped into the room. "I'm (Y/N) I was hired the other day."

"Yeah, your desks just outside." He got up and led you to the door. "If you need anything just asked me, but try and keep their bullshit out my office."

He winked and vanished into his office as you settled into your new position.

---------------------------------------------

Keeping people out of Roman's office was harder than you thought, you were continuously on your feet and redirecting people, attempting to sniff out the press and rival companies from the general people that were having meetings.

Roman was difficult enough, you had to change his timetable at the drop of the hat, book places for him to attend and make excuses for his absence.

"(Y/N)." you jumped when Roman called out to you.

"Yes Mr Godfrey?" you asked nervously.

"Follow me." He grunted.

You hurried after him, not questioning his motives, as he led you to a huge meeting room with glass doors that was filled with men in expensive looking suits.

"Here, just pour the drinks and smile." Roman said quickly as he handed you a wad of bills and pointed inside.

"Um yes... sir." You mumbled not wanting to make a fuss on your second week.

"Good." He muttered as he pushed you into the room.