Still The Boss

Warnings: bondage, swearing, rough sex, smut, bossy Roman, Dom!Reader, Roman's thing with the razor' biting, blood play

Roman couldn't help but laugh at how angry he'd made you. You'd actually taken his keys and headed out to the car as if it would make him follow you out of the club. When he finally found you you'd started the car and he had to lean into the roadster, pulling the keys out, so you wouldn't drive off.

"Come on (Y/N), at least wait for me to get this girl alone for a bit." Roman smirked.

"No I'm pissed off at you, you're not a god Roman so you just URGH!" You growled out in frustration as he swaggered away and followed him inside, ditching him to find someone who could take you home.

Just when you'd found someone willing to take you home Roman spotted you, ditching the girl he'd been attempting to hook up with and hurtled through the crowd to you. When he gripped your arm and yanked you back outside you punching his chest hoping he'd stop.

"What the hell (Y/N)?" Roman hissed.

"Excuse me, you're the little blood drinking psycho who thinks he can pull me around!" You yelled at him.

"You don't get to let other guys take you home... you're mine." Roman snapped as he climbed in the car and you had no choice but to get in or be taken home by the stranger.

-----------------------------------------------

You didn't say a word too Roman, glaring at him whenever he tried to make a joke or talk. When you reached his house you stormed across the drive and punched in the key code, stamping up the wooden stairs to his room where your bag was waiting.

"Stop!" Roman grumbled when you turned to find him blocking the doorway and attempted to push past him. "You're staying."

With a sudden surge of confidence, you slapped him across the face, anger flaring in your eyes and you took a step back, reluctantly letting him walk you across the room. Once you had nowhere else to go you squared your shoulders and glared at Roman.

You hated how horrible he was, how he'd claimed your friendship because you were the most desirable, how for some reason despite yourself you let him disrespect you at every chance he got. But the thing you hated most was his stupidly attractive face that had you wanting to be one of those girls he had for the night.

When you launched yourself forwards his eyes widened, catching you around the waist as you yanked his shirt and kissed him. He'd expected you to whimper and apologies or beg for him to forgive you for the slap.

"(Y/N) what're you doing?" Roman's voice was a husky rumble as he waited for you to answer but the only action you made was to push him against the edge of his bed.

"I'm not yours." You grumbled.

"Alright then." Roman muttered slowly waiting for you to explain yourself.

"You're not the boss and you can't make me do what you want." You spat and shoved him hard enough to push him down before clambering onto him.

"Oh and you think you are?" Roman chuckled. "Is that what this is?"

You glared at him and he erupted into laughter, not even stopping when you started to grinned against him, his hands helping you moved as he continued to laugh at you.

"Did I make you mad (Y/N) and now you want to be in charge?" Roman teased.

You let out a growl of frustration when he didn't take you seriously and you decided you'd had enough of him for one night. Climbing off him you heading to the door but he grabbed your thigh and span you to face him, a hand roughly pulling your hair as he stood pulling you up to look at him so he didn't have to stoop when he claimed your mouth in a bruising kiss.