Favor

"Peter why are we at this store?" Roman complained as Peter dragged him through the cheapest tore in Hemlock Grove.

"Because (Y/N) want's something from here." The werewolf sighed.

"Yeah well she could have asked us to go to a decent store." Roman complained.

"Shut up Roman." Peter chuckled.

Half an hour later you were all sat in Roman's living room, the Upir lounged across your lap while your feet stretched behind Peter's head and over the back of the sofa. You were starting to fall asleep when Roman's hand slapped against your thigh and he grinned at you with a devious glint in his eyes.

"You know you owe us a favour." Roman looked behind you at Peter who chuckled, seeing where Roman's mind was heading.

"Really all you did was..." You began to complain but Peter tutted.

"Drove across town in the middle of a thunderstorm, kitted out Roman's house so we can all crash here and picked you up from Destiny's when you couldn't be asked to walk home or get the bus." Peter hummed.

"Ok fine you can have one favour." You sighed.

"Good that's all we need." Roman hummed as he flipped over and grabbed your legs, pulling them either side of his head.

"Roman!" You squealed as he pulled your pyjama shorts out of his way and sucked onto your clit.

Peter smirked when your hips rolled and kissed your neck, unbuttoning your short and pulling off your shoulders, groaning when you let his hands wander up your body to cup your breasts.

They continued slowly teasing, touching, licking a kissing your skin until you thought you might explode with pleasure. You barely acknowledged Peter sliding off the sofa to strip himself down or Roman doing the same once Peter had returned to take over his position between your legs.

Peter tugged your shorts to one side as he pulled you into his lap and wrapped your legs around his waist, sitting at the edge of the sofa while Roman watched, his lip tugged between his teeth. Your whole body relaxed and rocked backwards as Peter slide into you, the feeling of slowly being stretched making your eyes rolled, tempting Peter to lean down and kiss you.

"My turn." Roman grunted once he decided he'd waited long enough.

He didn't even bother to lift you of Peter's lap, roughly thrusting into you as Peter rested his forehead against yours, holding your waist and moving you against Roman. Both boys groaned as you came hard, clenching around Roman and gripping onto Peter.

Once your head stopped spinning you realised Peter was waiting for you to be able to focus on him, Roman bit into your shoulder as Peter thrusted into you, softer that Roman had but still rough enough to have your moaning loudly.

"I should owe you guys more favours." You whimper as you collapse against Peter, Roman's deep chuckle rumbling against your shoulder.