Angry Sex

Roman could be heard bellowing through the phone to you from down the hall, he had no idea what had started the argument but you were know giving him a list of his flaws and why you wouldn't be becoming home.

"You can sleep on the fucking streets tonight that's fine with me." Roman said as he angrily slammed the phone's cut off button and stared at it as if daring the phone to ring.

He was actually surprised when he got home and Anna told him you were still gone. When it got to two in the morning he was genuinely worried you'd finally left him and a bitter fury ran through him, he was perfect and you didn't just get to leave him alone like this.

"Roman unlock the door you dick!" You yelled through the glass doors when you found the key card and lock had been locked and disarmed from the inside.

He reluctantly opened the door, hiding the relief that you'd come back to him behind a dark look of disdain. You were drenched head to toe and getting wetter by the second but he made no effort to beckon you inside.

"You're wet." He stated making you sigh with impatiens.

"Yes, I've been to the stable and when I got home your car was in the drive so a sat outside until I was ready to come in." You explained through gritted teeth.

"Well don't expect me to feel sorry when you get sick." Roman said as you pushed past him and headed to your room.

"You never think about anyone but yourself so how could you feel sorry for me?" You mutter thinking he was still downstairs.

"Hey that's not fair!" Roman objected as he stormed into the room and glared down at you.

"You got me fired and told Peter to never talk to me again!" You yelped out. "How is that benefiting me."

"You have more time for me... us now." Roman corrected himself when he saw just how angry what he was saying.

"You are the most arrogant, infuriating, ass hole in the entire fucking world!" you burst out.

He grabbed you by the back of the neck and smashed his lips to yours. You shoved him off and glared at him until he kicked the end of the bed and left you to get dry.

-----------------------------------------

You were lay on your back wide awake, despite not talking to Roman his head was lent on your ribs with his arms squeezed round your waist, as selfishly needy as ever. You knew in the morning he'd kiss his way up to your lips and you'd cave, giving in and forgetting everything till the next argument but for once you wanted the upper hand.

"Stop fucking about I'm trying to sleep." Roman whined when you wriggled to get comfy.

"Oh I'm so sorry princess." You huffed and pushed him off you.

He stayed silent and an idea came to you, with his eyes burning into your back you headed to his closet and you vanished into the large room, returning with a tie.

"What the fuck (Y/N)?" He sighed when he let you toe his hands to the headboard.

"I'm sick of doing everything that you say, you're an arrogant jerk and I am so mad at you." you growled out, stunning the cocky boy into silence. "You are going to get my job back, I'm going to hang out with Peter again and you're going to listen to me an if you don't I'll..."

You finished tying his hands and sat on his stomach, no idea what to say next as he'd never actually allowed you to take any of your frustration out on him before.

"Can I make a suggestion?" He muttered once he realized your predicament. "Either threaten me with no sex, or no cumming."

"Stop helping me be mad at you!" Your outburst made him snicker but he quickly shut up when you got off him and stripped down. "I'll leave you tied up until you leave for work and I'll get myself off over and over, no touching any of me and every night I'll have to do the same thing."

For a moment Roman looked amused but then his wrists twitched and his eyes slowly trailed from you to where his hands were bound. A loud desperate groan left the boy and he swore loudly.

"Untie me." He snapped when you began to spread your folds and tease your clit. "(Y/N) you have no idea how to touch yourself."

"Urh yeah I do Roman, I was satisfying myself long before I let you take over." You hum and line him with your entrance, kneeling above him and teasing his tip against your heat.

"Untie me now (Y/N)." His voice was cracked and lusted and you knew if you did as he asked he'd end up flipping you over.

You fixed him with a devious look and sank down onto him, he grunted and strained against the tie as his legs kicked against the bed and a loud moan left him as he bottomed out. You pulled nearly all the way up and then repeated, each time a gasp left your lips.

You'd never felt so powerful, the frustrations and hurt fuelled your brutal pace and he matched you with hard flicks of his desperate hips. The hot burning sensation filled your hips but you ignored it, desperate to continue the feel of him, for once, writhing in need of more contact with your skin.

"Shit (Y/N) Please." Roman whimpered as your walls clenched and you came hard, riding him through your high and slowly pulling him out of you.

"Nope you don't deserve to cum." You say teasingly.

"(Y/N) don't be such a..." He started to complain.

"A bitch, well think of this as my repayment for all the crappy fucks where you got off and I didn't." You hum and kiss his chest. "But I'll untie you if you do one thing."

"Anything!" Roman gasped desperately.

"Stop being so selfish." You sigh and untie him when he nodded and promised that he'd think about you when he made decisions.

"So in the spirit of being selfless... you want to help me jerk off?" he grinned when you chucked his pillow at him.