Tried to domesticate you

The alarm clock that blared through the room roused Roman who reached out, swiping it from the side table, tossing it so roughly that it shattered against the wall beside him. After another hour he decided he should get up, Pryce had been on at him for not turning up to the office.

Getting dressed was slow, he paused several time to decide whether or not he just wanted to give up and get back into bed. He decided he'd nap on his sofa in his office and fire anyone who woke him.

Roman sighed as he bounded down the stairs and stared into the fridge. He'd drunk so much plasma he was sick of it. With A few seconds of hesitation Roman decided he'd make his way to your house and see what you'd make him if he jerked around, it was early enough for him to sneak in and nap on the sofa until you woke.

When you groggily shuffled to your kitchen you walked straight past the lump on the sofa. You walked backwards to look at Roman, who was sleeping fully dressed, and then at the key to your house. You sighed having asked him several times if he had one and he avoided answering you.

"It's like owning a cat." You muttered, smiling at your own joke as you moved over to stroke his hair and put the throw over him.

Roman woke to the smell of breakfast, his phone vibrating in his pocket.He canceled the call and shuffled to the kitchen. He took a moment to watch you cook, humming to yourself as you danced to the radio while cooking.

He smiled and stayed quiet, meaning you jumped and almost dropped your pan when you turned and found him lurking. "You're awake." You said awkwardly as he stared at you.

"Yeah, I'm hungry are you done?" He huffed, sitting at the breakfast bar without waiting for you to answer. You plated up and set it in front of him, watching you get your own food and sit beside him.

"Shouldn't you be at work?" You asked him and he shrugged, pushing him plate away as he leant his head on the table. "You should sleep more." You added, smirking when he glared at you.

"Pryce made me stay late because I had stuff to sign." He complained and you had to stifle a laugh.

"Wouldn't you have gone home at the normal time if you went into the office?" You asked and he frowned.

"But then I couldn't complain about being tired." He huffed, grinning when you rolled your eyes and offered him the last pancake.

"Believe me you'd find something to moan about." You rolled your eyes when he wiggled his eyebrows and winked at you. "Watch it you." You added, pointing the pan at him as you moved to put it in the sink.

He paused for a moment before getting to his feet and grabbing him coat. "I love you." He said as if he'd only just made him mind up about the fact. You stared at your best friend, stunned by the confession. He simply smiled and patted the top of your head before leaving.