Girlfriend

"Hey (Y/N)." Roman hummed as he swing an arm over your shoulders. Your friendship was somewhat superficial, having started because Roman thought you were hot, his persistence quickly turned to a friend zoned situation.

"Godfrey how are you this fine morning?" You sing with a sarcastic tone. He chuckled and grinned when you lent your head on his shoulder before dragging him up the steps of the school and towards your locker.

"I'm good, so you missed the party last night." Roman muttered, leaning against the locker next to you as he slid a cigarette from his pocket and placed it between his lips.

"I didn't miss it I was... busy." You muttered with a slight flush to your cheeks. Roman huffed and sparked the lighter that he, forever had tucked away in his pocket, he took a drag and held the smoking stick out to you despite the fact that you always refused.

"Busy doing what?" He asked with narrowed eyes, taking your book bag from you, as he followed you to your first class.

"I... met someone." You muttered. "She's in my class come on... you know you wanna sneak in." You muttered beckoning your friend into the slowly filling classroom. He rolled his eyes but followed you anyway, ducking his head as you both hurried to the back of the class, laughing when the teacher didn't notice him.

"Hey you." A girl called from the front of the class, Roman glared as she hurried to take the free seat next to you and kissed you softly.

The lesson went on in the same manner, Roman glaring at your girlfriend, while you smiled and chatted with her. When class finished you offered to wait for Roman after his next class but he scoffed at you and stormed away as your girlfriend linked her hand with yours.

"What's up with him?" She asked you with a soft smile. You shrugged and walked away with her, missing the hurt and longing look Roman shot back over his shoulder.