The list

"I'm not anything!" You growled out as Stiles slittered about you. You turned and had to take a deep breath because hitting him didn't seem like a bad idea.

"But you have to be. You smell weird apparently. I wouldn't know but the wolf!!!" He was cut off but a surley tall man in a leather jacket who was far too old to be in school, an older man who looked like a relative and a anxious Scott who had his hand over Stiles' mouth.

"Ok then." You muttered as you shut your locker and walked away.

"Why'd you stop me?" Stiles complained. Scott looked at him before letting out an exasperated sigh.

"Because you were about to expose us. We don't know what she is or if we can trust her yet. That's why I invited them." Scott gestured to Peter and Derek.

"Oh. Yeah right that makes sense." Stiles muttered as he shuffled his bag on his shoulders.

"Why'd you think they came?" Scott asked and Stiles shrugged as he glanced at the two men who grunted out goodbyes and informed them they'd be checking out where your scent led.

"Well you know. They're lonely, werewolves like company. I'm pretty sure I caught Peter crying into his pot noodles the other day." Stiles said and Scott almost choke on air as he tried not to burst into laughter.

"Seriously? I can't see that happening... Derek maybe." Scott muttered as they walked to class.

"Derek actually spends seventy minutes talking to a cashier about the good old days of Beacon Hills. Which is impressive because I had no idea he's ever had a good day here. Isaac had to take him home and he said he'd be back to tell them about New York. Poor cashier looked like they wanted to quit." Stiles rambled. Both of them broke into a laugh at that and informed Lydia who confirmed Stiles' story and added that they were late for a study sessions with malia because of it.

***************************************************************

At first you listened to the way Scott's pack talked to each other. You weren't overly interested in joining but after a few months you found yourself wrapped up in their problems. Which was how you found yourself sat in Deaton's office while they tried to decipher who was the newest attacker in town.

"What about an Upir?" Lydia asked as she read through her list from the heavily inked notebook in her hands.

"An Upir wouldn't do this. At least not a healthy one." You muttered and they all glanced at you.

"How would you know that?" Liam asked as if he thought your input was useless.

"Because I am one." You snapped and glared at him when he rolled his eyes.

"Prove it." He barked back. When you smiled and squares up to him Scott and Stiles glanced at each other before dashing to separate you.

"Dance puppy." You commanded and Liam spent several minutes dancing around while swearing at you as loud as he could.

"If you are an Upir you'll be able to get in contact with the Godfrey family and ask whose around here. They keep a tighter ship since Roman took over their 'society'." Deaton Said to the group.

"You're part of a society?" Stiles asked and you crinkle your nose.

"Sure i'm in a society and Derek i princess of the werewolves." You grumbled. As you thought a series of questions followed and you irritably got ready to leave. You passed by Derek who grinned.

"We both know i'd make a great princess." He said and Isaac frowned at him.

"Yeah well we'll need your princess carriage, we won't all fit in Stiles' car and i'm not cramming in for a thirty nine hour car drive." Isaac said and grinned when Derek rolled his eyes.

*************************************************************

"Mr Godfrey you have a group of people to see you. They said they wouldn't wait." Roman's receptionist muttered as she shot into the office then rushed back out. He made a mental note to fire her for irritating.

"Godfrey we need you list of Umpires in Cali. You can pretend you don't have one but we know that you do." You snapped as you strolled in.

Roman scoffed as he got up from his desk and started to make his way towards you. Hesitating as he saw the pack you#d brought with you. "That's funny. I thought I told you not to come back."

"And I told you I don't spook easy. So cough up the list or else." You snapped and glared at him, ignoring Stiles as he flailed about to gesture that you'd ignored the nice and civil approach Scott wanted to try.

"Or what little one. What're you going to do?" He said as he chuckled and looked down at you.

You smirked, retrieving the stake that had been intended for Olivia from your bag. "I have a backup plan for when you behave like an incomprehensible dick." You said with a smile that put Roman on edge. "We should leave now." You muttered to the rest of the pack.

"What you think you can come here and threaten me? That i'll give you what I want?" Roman shouted. You grinned and shook your head.

"They threat is a distraction." You pointed to the window as you shooed the pack out and they all headed for the stairs. "Good luck without your plasma Godfrey. Guess I'll be snack happy for a while." You grinned when Roman saw Derek and Peter with a tow truck and the entire container of plasma idling in the car park. Peter waved at Roman as you hurried from his office.

"Shee-it." Roman sighed out as he watched you hurry into the blue jeep that pulled up as you all fled the building and alarms started blaring through the building.