Party

Being friends with Roman had its down side. All the girls that liked Roman would shun you, leaving you out when it came to parties or shopping sprees. This weekend was no different, Roman had been invited to several parties while you'd been invited to non, he'd be going to the loudest and biggest party on the list.

You were sat in bed with a bowl of popcorn while you watched movies on your tv. Your attention was drawn away from the TV when you noticed Roman watching you from the doorway of your room.

"Hey Roman, what're you doing here?" You asked quietly.

"It wasn't fun without you." He slurred. He climbed into your bed and flopped his head into your lap as he closed his eyes, your fingers stroking into his hair, letting his arms wrap his arms around your legs.

He must have slept for hours because when he finally woke up you'd become so used to having him asleep on your lap you jumped. He groaned and slid his hands up and down your thighs as you flipped through the tv channels to find a new film.

"Roman I'm bored there's nothing on." You moaned.

"I can think of something fun." Roman mumbled, looking up at you from your lap with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

He licked his lips and slid a hand under you, shifting just enough to pull your cotton shorts and throw a leg over his shoulder. You were half convinced you'd fallen asleep, the thought of your best friend ever being interested in you made you want to laugh.

But here he was, kissing your inner thigh watching as his fingers slide through your folds, humming happily that you'd let him touch you in the way he'd wanted to do for years.

A glance up rewarded him with the sight of you attempting to keep you back from arching off the bed, nipples clear to him through your thin tank top and your lip swollen as you bit down to stop the trail of moans falling from them.

His fingers sought out your clit, wanting to be rewarded with the delicious sounds of you giving into him, but all he got was a breathy gasp. Frustrated he delved his fingers into your core as his mouth latched into the sensitive bud, sucking harshly as his fingers pumped into you, the only thing changing was the grip you now had on his hair.

He couldn't understand it, his quick, sloppy and rough foreplay had always gotten other girls off with their moans and begging. That's what he imagined you'd do if he ever got his hands on you, his tongue gently eased over the bundle of nerves as he thought and you completely came undone at the touch, he grinned and began touching you softly.

Your walls clenched around his fingers and he quickened his pace, kissing your abdomen when you came, a wide smile on his face as he pulled away and watched the aftermath of his quick work. Once you came down he frowned, licking his fingers as he decided how to make you call out his name.

His eyes fell shut as you trailed your fingertips along his jawline, tempting him to fall forward and kiss your neck, rolling your shirt up to expose your chest to him. He groaned at the sight, his hands fumbling with his jeans as the sight of you bare for him had his hard on straining against the fabric.

"Roman?" You mumbled, blushing as his gazed wracked over your body, you moved your hands to cover yourself when he didn't say anything.

"Your perfect." He said thoughtfully. He didn't give you time to be embraced, stripping off his clothes before joining you on your bed, his moth found yours as he moved your legs around his waist.

The only sound in your room was the faint panting from you and Roman, the sound of skin slicked against skin and the continuous tick of the clock. Both of you let the other explore your bodies, neither admitting that you'd wanted to do this for a long time.

Roman's fingers trailed over your skin as he sucked gently on one of your nipples while his fingers twist and tease the other. The feeling of his hands on you and the gentle thrusts of his hips, his member hitting your sweet spot with each jerked movement, had you falling closer and closer to your second orgasm that night.

When you finally clenched around him he pulled back, watching your eyes roll, his name falling from your lips mixed with profanities. The sight had him following quickly, thrusting through his own high to give you the most pleasure he could.

"Much better than a party." Roman grunted as he lent his forehead against yours, kissing you softly as he rolled off you and pulled you against his chest.