Finally

To you and the more dignified girls in your year, Roman Godfrey was a horny teenage boy, which was why you'd always rejected his attempts to ask you out. Because your family was almost as well off as the Godfrey's you had spent a decent amount of time with both Roman and Shelly.

Your parents had gone away for several months on some supposed business trip so Olivia jumped at the chance to have you in her home. Which was why you were sat in the huge library come den, reading one of the old dusty books you had found.

"Hey (Y/N), no one else is in you wanna have sex?" He smirked hopefully.

"No Roman there are many things I'd rather have between my legs." You hummed.

His eyes darkened, he let out a soft huff and shut the door as he left. Roman managed to last half an hour before he came to bother you again, he slowly sipped from his glass of whisky as he played snooker.

"If you go to the country club with me I'll pay and leave you alone for a bit." Roman offered when you began to grind your teeth every time he hit a ball.

"I completely forgot that you use the country club." You snorted as you found your shoes.

"Why can't I use the country club?" He snapped as he lent on the doorway and waited for you to answer.

"Because little boy, you're a total druggie." You hummed, grabbing your clutch and sliding the small bag into his inside jacket pocket.

"I'm not a little boy." He huffed.

"You're a year littler than me." You all but sang as you pinched his cheeks and headed out to his car.

"Shut up or you can pay for your meal." He huffed grumpily.

--------------------------------

"Urgh, the people here are so boring." You sighed with an irritated groan.

"I could entertain you." Roman reached under the table and his hand landed on your knee, slowly moving up.

"Little boy behave or I'll send you home." You said with a smile as you used your red bottomed pump to push his arm away from you.

"Like you could." He grunted as he pulled a cigarette from his pocket.

"Don't push me Godfrey." You hummed.

"Go on a date with me and I'll behave like the gentleman all these swooning girls want me to be." Roman's smirk irritated you but you had to honest, it was a good deal coming from Godfrey.

"Fine, one date." You snapped as he waved a waiter over to order your drinks.