Tease

The sound of your brother drew you from your room, tossing your book on your bed you scrambled to complain at him for leaving you to do the dishes again. "Peter you're an ass and..."

When you stepped into the living area you found Peter, your Mom and Roman sat together. "You alright little sister?" Peter said with an amused tone ashe smirked at you.

"Shut up." You mumbled and glanced at Roman before hurrying back to your room.

As per usual Roman spent most of the day at your house. There was a little while where he and Peter Went to pick up dinner. "So, Roman?" Lynda said from the doorway of your room.

"What about him?" You asked, lay on your front as you let the book you'd been reading fall from your hands.

"It's pretty obvious you like him, not to mention how badly he teases you whenever he sees you." She chuckled when you started to object.

The announced arrival of the boys had you reluctantly following your mom. As soon as Roman saw you he smirked and winked. "Miss me wolfie?" He smiled when you blushed and placed his hand at the base of your spin as he moved past you.

Your whole body flooded with goosebumps and after months of light flirting from Roman you were starting to find it harder to ignore the butterflies in your stomach.

------------------------------------

Peter had dosed of on the sofa when you came out of your room for a drink. "Well I didn't think you'd be awake this late, you miss me?" He called which made you freeze as you poured your drink.

"Why would I miss you?" You asked and turned, jumping when you realised he'd crossed the room and was now stood so close you could feel his breath fanning over you.

"Because you're so totally in love with me." He teased and for the last time you could stand you felt your body flush and your head spin.

Instead of answering you grabbed the front of his shirt and kissed him hard enough for his breath to hitch. "Roman?" Peter grumbled slowly sitting up on the sofa.

You pulled away and hurried to your room, leaving Roman stunned as he glanced over at Peter and tried to look as if he'd been looking for leftovers rather than snogging his best friend's little sister in the kitchen.