Just Friends

"Roman is here!" Your mum called as she let Roman in.

"Ok tell him i'll be down in a bit, i'm getting ready." You mumbled from under the duvet.

"You're such a liar." Roman muttered as he leant on your door. He winked at you as you peeked out from under the blanket and stuck your tongue out at him.

"Why don't you just get in too. I don't wanna get up." You complained as you snuggled back into the bed.

"Do you know how expensive the clothes I'm wearing are?" He scoffed as he kicked off his shoes and smirked at you when you groaned loudly in exasperation at him.

"(Y/N) did you hear me say Roman w..." Your mum trailed off when she saw you tucked up with Roman who was lazily scrolling through his phone. "No funny stuff you." She said as she backed out the room.

"Mum. No." You sigh as you lean on Roman's chest.

Roman laughed as he kissed your forehead and started talking about the people from school he'd seen messing about on his way over.

**************************************

"Miss (Y/L/N). Is Mr Godfrey saying something more interesting than me?" The teacher called from the front of the room.

"Obviously." You sighed back and rolled your eyes at them when they glared at you.

Roman leant his chin on his hands and grinned until the teacher glared at him then glanced back at you.

"Detention. Both of you." They snapped. Roman scoffed and looked appalled while you started to answer back, swearing and snapping out remarks until you were both told to go home for the day.

"Well now that's out the way, what should we do?" You asked Roman who lit a cigarette before tucking you under his arm and leaning his head on yours.

"Well first we have to find my fucking car." Roman grumbled as he headed to the car park and wandered through the cars.

You spent most of the afternoon driving around and not really planning where to go. Eventually Roman was bored and decided you would go back to his house. When Olivia came home she found you and Roman wrapped around each other on the sofa.

She shook her head and chose not to comment on your closeness. She knew doing so would end up with her arguing with the pair of you and she didn't have the energy to deal with it, having spent the morning with Norman.

"(Y/N). Will you be joining us for dinner?" Olivia asked, although she never really asked, only giving you the illusion of having a choice. You shrugged and muttered something which resulted in Roman sticking his thumb up over the back of the sofa. "Try not to procreate on my furniture."

"Sure thing we'll just fuck in the yard." Roman muttered sarcastically and you both started laughing and teasing each other.