Stranger

Being Roman Godfrey's best friend had its perks like extravagant gifts, the latest of whatever currently held your interests, attendance to the best clubs and parties when ever you wanted and a new phone every few months.

The downfall was how possessive he was. He'd never let you and Peter spend time alone together and any boyfriend you had was threatened not only by the Billionaire but also by Olivia who was thankful Roman had found a friend that she approved of.

"Hey Godfrey, you in?" You yelled as you walked through the huge Godfrey manor.

"What?" He called out. With a sigh you climbed the stairs and headed to his room where you found him sprawled out on his bed, half asleep with a lit cigarette dangling from his fingers.

"You know it's like two in the afternoon right?" You chuckled.

"Shee-it... I missed school again, why'd it take you so long to cut class." He frowned at you and you shrugged.

"I'm seeing someone in a bit." You flopped onto the bed next to him, his fingers playing with the heavy necklace he'd bought you.

"Oh, anyone I know?" Roman asked as he let his hand travel over your neck and to the clips holding your hair back.

"No its my... damn it Roman!" You complained making him chuckle as you hurried to his bathroom.

"You need a lift?" He asked as he stretched like a lazy cat.

"No it's cool I'm not planning on drinking that much." You hummed as you walked back into his room and span around so he could approve what you were wearing.

"It's short." He grunted but other than that he had nothing to say on the matter.

----------------------------------------------------------

Roman watched the clock on his night stand tick by. He never normally felt this nervous when you went on dates, you weren't together so he had no need to be jealous but still he found himself shrugging on his jacket so he could go and find you.

He knew where to find you, you always went to the same restaurant unless he took you and Shelly to the country club. He pulled up in the car park and headed round the front of the restaurant, freezing when he saw you with your hand placed on top of the man's you were with.

He scowled into the window for a few moments before heading back to his car and driving to a motel. Deciding to loose himself rather than admit that he liked you he wanted to loose himself in his bad habits while ignoring your calls.

"Took your time." Roman grunted when he heard you enter his usual motel room without knocking.

"Normally you have a hooker in here." You noted as you flicked his lighter for him before he tugged it out of your hands and lit it himself.

He ignored you as he took a deep drag and let out a small huff of smoke as you sat next to him while refusing to look at him. He started to drink whisky straight from the square bottle still without a word to you.

"Well why don't you go back to your new boyfriend so I can get one." He huffed once he'd set the bottle down.

"Roman... that was my brother." You giggled before laying back on the uncomfy motel bed as you laughed even harder.

"Shut up (Y/N)." Roman huffed.

"Oh Roman you know the only man for me is you." You joked as he lay down next to you.

"Good because you're mine." He practically growled as he went to nip at your neck.