Prompt

You drunkenly threw yourself into Roman's house, mumbling at a concerned Shelly who was apprehensive when you started to crawl up the stairs. Although he was irritated to be woken in the middle of the night when you weren't talking to him, Roman let you fall into his bed, fetching a drink when you started to snore.

"You don't know me Roman!" You yelled when he came back and started throwing your shoes off.

"Shut up and go to sleep." He sighed as you tried to get to your feet and walk around the house.

"I bet you, that you don't love anyone not even me." You Slurred at Roman who laughed at you.

"I bet you my car that I do." He grunted and watched you lose your footing, pointed for you to sit back on his bed and lent on the door.

"Nope." You dragged out and flopped down.

"You can't just say no, you started the bet, I'll let you keep that jumper you keep taking if you win." He sighed and rolled his eyes when he saw you'd started falling asleep again.

"Game on Godfrey." You mumbled as he moved you so he could get into bed.

"Oh yes, We're on." He sighed and smiled when he looked over at you to find you completely dead to the world as you spread over your side of his bed as much as you could.