Christmas Prompt ~ 2019

Roman was staring at the school snake. This wouldn't be unusual if you hadn't just seen him sneak out of the kitchens. He never attended a home economics class in his life. His mind set was that of, why learn when he could pay for it.

"What're you doing?" You asked Roman who ignored you. "I know that you're up to something."

"Do you now?" He asked with only a slight glance in your direction, he smirked a little but didn't give away anything more.

"You better not have ruined all the Christmas cakes and cookies! We're selling them at the christmas fair!" You said firmly, pointing the the poster that brightly inform student the date and time of the fair which was only a few hours away now.

"Why would I ever ruin any of the useless crap you make?"

"Because you're an ashole." You said quickly. A few students rushed past with a wheeled trolley, the hugh despenser of hot chocolate was set on top, being moved slowly over to the hall. Roman turned, watching it before he turned to leave.

"You can't put alcohol in the hot chocolate." You said quickly. He stopped and spun on his heels, his head tilting to one side as he assessed you with amusement.

"Don't worry that silly little head." He said, walking back over and squishing your cheeks in one large hand. He steered you towards the corridor where he and Peter hung out. Peter froze wide eyed as he sipped at a huge jug of steaming hot chocolate through a straw.

"You said (Y/N) would be pissed if she found out!" Peter said to Roman.

"Just feed her some marshmallows." Roman said. When you spotted all of the marshmallows that had vanished that morning and all of the things you'd baked to sell at the sall you started to object only for Roman to shove marshmallows in your mouth, muffling your voice. "See. Don't complain about that lot, I payed for it." He said as he pointed at his mound of baked goods. With a chuckle he booped your nose when you started trying to chew your way through the marshmallows so you could shout at him.

"I swapped the Hot chocolate for gravy, not alcohol." Roman added as he sat down next to Peter, stirring his own jug off hot chocolate with a candy cane before sipping at it.