After Class

"Miss (Y/L/N), Mr Godfrey wait behind please." Your teacher called out. You both headed over to her desk where she sighed setting down a piece of paper with a U in big bold letters at the top of the paper.

"Can I help you Sir?" You asked quickly when your teacher shook his head.

"Yes, Mr Godfrey is failing and I need you to help him study." He didn't see Roman flash you a satisfied smirk.

"Isn't there someone else that can help him?" You asked quickly.

"No please just help him, you'll have extra credit and a recommendation for your scholarship." You sighed in defeat and nodded reluctantly.

"Thank you, you may go." The teacher waved you off and you hurried out of the school only stopping when Roman offered you another lift home. You were both silent as he drove, neither one even bothering to glance at the other.

"I didn't even know you could get a U." You muttered, looking at his test.

"Well it's a good job you have to help me study." He chuckled when you sighed and put his foot on the gas pedal.

-----------------------------------------------------

You told Roman to go up to your room as you fetched some drinks, hurrying up to your attic bedroom where you found Roman wondering around your room and looking at your things.

"Don't touch anything, don't forget I don't want you here." You snapped when you saw Roman inspecting your painting with a mixed expression as if he hadn't expected you to have any hobbies.

"It's good, is there something you can't do?" He asked as you set out your books and offered him one of the drinks you'd brought up.

"Um probably lots of things I guess." You said without thinking as you flipped through Roman's notes.

You spent an hour trying to correct his notes and ignoring the obnoxious comments he made every now and then. It was soon obvious that this was not going to be an easy task, every five minutes he'd be leaning out of your bedroom window to smoke without filling your room with the thick smoke.

He sat back down and looked at the notes you'd laid out in front of him, having no desire to continue with the boring topic he began wondering what he could do to distract you. He reached across the bed and kissed you, cupping the back of your head as he used his other hand to shove the books to the floor and pushed you down so he could deepen the kiss.

You lost track of how long you and Roman were tangled together but when you pulled away you realised what you'd down and shoved him away from you.

"No, I am not going to... you should go." You stuttered trying to wrap your head around what you'd done.

"Yeah fine, whatever." Roman snapped and rose from the bed, storming out of your room and grabbing his jacket from the hook by the door before hurrying to his car.

Once he was gone you flopped down among the mixtures of paper, you hated Roman, he was the opposite of everything you were but you still couldn't help feel a pull towards him. Giving up on figuring out how you felt, you set your mind to sorting out how you'd help Roman pass your class.