Project

You stormed out of your class, hoping to avoid your teacher but she called you back, making Roman stop and lean against the snake tank as he waited for her to explain what she wanted.

"The two of you need to redo your projects, you're doing them together." She said and Roman stared laughing.

"You think I'm going to work with her?" He laughed and you glowered at him.

"Yes I do; you can stay after school." She walked away and left the two of you to glare at each other.

"I hate you." You hummed at Roman.

"No you don't." He snickered.

"Oh yeah and how'd you know that?" you asked and crossed your arms, leaning on one leg as you waited for the snobby boy to answer.

"Next year I inherit Godfrey industries, you'll be in the long line of girls who want to pour me a glass of whiskey and cook me dinner when I get home." He smirked until you burst into laughter and clutched your stomach.

"If you can find a little house frau in this day and age I'll be impressed, times have moved on and... no one gives a damn about you Richie rich." You continued laughing as you walked away and left Roman brooding in a mood.

------------------------------

"Hey!" Roman yelled when he saw you trying to sneak out of school.

"You really want to do the project?" You sighed and he shrugged.

"No but if I fail one more class I'll be expelled and I need to at least graduate." He shrugged and the two of you headed to the library.

The two of you walked through the project, the playful back and forth escalating as the night went on, to the point that Roman was shuffling closer in hopes of getting something from you before you were kicked out of the library.

"You want a lift home; the next bus won't be for an hour." Roman offered and you stopped walking.

"Did you just offer something nicely?" You chuckled and he shrugged, letting you climb in his car.

"Walk home in the cold then." He grunted.

The two of you had hated each other since either of you could remember. To your disappointment Roman had grown up pretty hot and you had to hide the fact that you thought he was cute behind long strings of teasing.

"You should fuck me." Roman muttered as he pulled up in your drive.

"Excuse me?" You asked, not stopping his hand from wondering up your skirt.

"You heard." He muttered and pulled away and unbuckled his trousers.

He didn't bother waiting for you to respond as you climbed onto his lap and pulled your panties to the side, he jerked his hips up to yours and you let out a sharp gasp as you were immediately filled. One of his hands palmed your breast while the other reached to the dash to balance himself and the two of you were wrapped up in take your frustrations out on each other, the car silent bar the grunts and moans the two of you made and the occasional groan of the car.

"You're so fucked up Godfrey." You said as your climax built to its peak and you realised he was rubbing a circle of blood onto you.

"Shut up or I won't lock the door in homeroom tomorrow." He grunted.

"Why'd you plan on locking the door." You asked.

"Gonna pick a desk and bend you over it, but it's cool... I don't have to lock the door and just anyone could walk in." The deep cruel tone in his voice had Goosebumps raising across your skin and all to soon you hit your high.

"There's just one problem." You hummed as you climbed off him and fixed your clothes.

"You're not a house frau?" Roman snickered.

"I don't bend over anything for anyone." You smirked when his face dropped and his eyes lusted over as you climbed out of the car.