Work

Destiny hopped up on the kitchen counter next to you and watched as you finished making Roman's lunch. Her only reason for being there was to simply remind you that you, unlike Roman Godfrey, were a good person.

"All I'm saying is that this boy does not deserve you." Destiny muttered as she munched on a piece of lettuce.

"You've made that very clear D, but I still don't care." You hummed as you packed it up and skipped to the front door, waiting for Destiny to follow you.

"Fine but when it all goes wrong I'm going to say I told you so every morning." You said with a faint smile.

----------------------------------------------

"Roman, you almost done?" You asked as you dawdled in the doorway. At the sound of your voice he looked up and smiled, shoving the pile of paperwork away from him, as he rolled his chair back and opened his arms for you to sit on his lap.

"Hey gorgeous, how you doing?" Roman asked as he kissed you softly and popped the Tupper wear box you'd set in front of him, open.

"I'm good, Destiny's outside." You mumbled as you played with his jacket collar.

"She still hate me?" He asked as he shoved a forkful of food in his mouth. You nodded and he rolled his eyes. "Well I'm planning to come home early and we can go out for dinner... you wanna invite her?" He looked up at you curiously.

"She'd probably kill you Roman." You mumbled with a faint smile as he kissed your nose. A man nervously entered Roman's office, causing the Upir to move and set you on the chair, he hurried out of the room and you could hear him bellowing at the man.

Destiny took this as her moment to slide into his office and looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

"I still don't understand what you see in him, he is cruel, narcissistic and what is even more frustrating he seems to treat you like a princess as if he really likes you." She huffed and slumped on the sofa across the room.

"Why is it frustrating that he treats me like a princess?" You asked as you span childishly in Roman's chair.

"Because he is totally evil and yet you make him all emotional and nice, I want to hate him but no you have to skip into his life all smiles and sunshine, you're his polar opposite and yet you both fit together perfectly." Destiny grumbled.

She smiled and stood to leave the room when Roman came back in, fury slowly siding from his face when you smiled at him.