Disprove

Roman looked out the widow as he got out of the bath, keeping an eye out for you as he wrapped a towel around his waist and took a drag from his cigarette. His mother had forbidden him from seeing you after she discovered that your cousins were the Rumanceks', not that she could stop him from seeing you.

By the time he was dressed you were waiting for him, he grinned and snuck past his mother, jogging down the drive and scooping you up into his arms. As soon as he set you on the ground he was back to his usual self, kissing you as he backed you against a nearby tree and held your hips still while he ground against you.

"Roman!" You giggled as he kissed your neck.

"Shh, she'll realize I've left soon so we don't have much time." Roman grunted as he grabbed your thighs and lifted you up to wrap them around his waist.

You moaned quietly when he slid a hand up your skirt and into your panties, seeking out your clit in an attempt to quicken your need for him. Once he had you moaning loudly he grinned, satisfied enough to tug your hands from his hair and down to the buckle on his belt.

As soon as he had his jeans low enough he tugged your panties to one side, the both of you moaning as he slid into you, slowly thrusting against each other as you kissed. He paced was rough and needy, he hadn't seen you for days and these few minutes would last you both until the next chance you go to sneak off together.

No words were wasted as you brought each other their own highs, bar a moan that hissed from Roman as you clenched around him and tugged at his hair while he buried his head in your neck so he could leave faint bruises.

You came together, loudly, clinging to each other as if your slow touches could slow time. He reluctantly set you down, kissing you roughly, before pushing away from you and heading back towards his house.