Jealous

"Hey (Y/L/N) wait up." You stopped your day dreaming and turned to a boy who was hurrying up the crowded corridors. "Um we have a class together and we need to do a paired project." The boy was practically tripping over his feet to keep up with you as you left the school.

"Well I might be free Saturday afternoon." You mumbled as you glanced over to where you normally met Roman to see him leaning against a lamppost, he waved at you, dropping his hand to his side as he watched you take the boys phone and type something into it.

He watched bitterly as you smiled and nodded before leaving the blushing boy to hurry over to the Upir, who slid an arm around your waist as soon as you were within reaching distance.

"What'd he want?" Roman muttered as he liked his lips and watched your face carefully.

"We're going to meet up in town tomorrow and study for some stupid project." You muttered with your head on his shoulder.

"Oh great so your ditching me for some stupid kid." Roman grumbled as you approached his car.

"Roman are you jealous?" You giggled. He glared at you and huffed as he slid into the driver's seat, waiting for you to sit next to him.

"I'm not jealous he's a stupid kid with no money." Roman snapped as he pulled out of the car park.

"Uhu maybe he has a huge..." You giggled when his eyes snapped to you before turning back to the road.

"Like he can make you feel as good as I do." He growled. He sped up as he began chewing his cheek, his knuckles white on the steering wheel.

"Roman you don't do homework so how can I compare how good I feel doing homework with him to doing it with you." He chuckled at you as you smirked at him.

"I can do your project with you." He mumbled as he pulled up outside your house.

"So because you're not jealous you, the boy who has never handed in one project or piece of homework, are offering to help me do my work?" You flashed Roman with a cheeky grin as he shut off the engine and looked at you.

"Want me to pay someone to do it for you?" He offered while leaning towards you.

"Nope. I'm. Fine. With. The. Hard. Work." You mumbled each of your words punctuated by a kiss.

He watched you jump out and round the car so you could lean on his door, kissing him sweetly, making him inhale slowly as his eyes rolled happily.

"Yeah well I'm not fine with the guy being alone with you." Roman muttered, running a hand through his hair.

"You wanna come pay for my coffee?" You joked.

"I'll pick you up at ten." He said suddenly, gripping your chin and pressed a hard, possessive, kiss to your lips. "See you tomorrow Princess." He winked at you and started the car before you could say anything.