Godfrey Industries VS Shelby LMTD

You'd grown up with Roman. And being friends with Roman Godfrey, heir to the Godfrey industries and fortunes, came with perks. Even if you refused them they were there, one of which had been a recommendation to a university in Birmingham.

As soon as Roman started hearing about a sweetheart called Michael he began to regret sending you away. When you came back he was all you talked about and Roman was close to throwing a fit if he heard the name again.

"We can do something tomorrow night if you want?" Roman asked and you shrugged, looking at you phone, feeling comfortable enough with him to not give Roman your full attention. "I still think it would be better if you stayed with me. My house is big enough." Roman said as if he was being subtle.

"Mmmhmm." you hummed and he stared at you until you looked up from your phone.

"You're talking to him again?" He snapped quickly and you nodded, smiling to yourself.

"His cousin is opening a new company here and he's the one who's going to over see it for a while." You muttered happily but Roman just scowled.

"Right well. Good for you, see you tomorrow." He grumbled and slowly strolled down to his car before climbing inside and staring at your tiny house. He slammed his hand angrily against the dashboard of his car before pulling away.

***********************

"Sir, one of the local business has flagge us for unethical conduct and the local police force are...." Someone said as Michael rushed up the corridor.

"Godfrey industries?" He asked and they nodded as they jogged to keep stride with him. "Put out the files we stole to the newspapers and news shows. I want everyone on this and it better be sorted by the time I'm back from lunch."

You smiled when Michael strolled into the cafe. It was odd to see such a fine looking man in the twee little place but he looked so comfortable and happy that it only stood out as odd for a moment.

Lunch was pleasant, Michael was much kinder to the people around him, compared to Roman, who would bark orders and expect perfection. Your attention was drawn momentarily the the TV that was behind the counter. When you saw Roman's face you froze and out of the corner of your eye you could see Michael laughing to himself.

"Did you do that?" You asked cautiously.

"Of course not, that'd be illegal." Michael said with a smile. You nodded but felt like he wasn't quite telling you the truth.

**************

Roman smiled as you moved in your sleep. As soon as your lunch was finished you'd rushed to the house to check how Roman was doing. Full of food, warm and comfortable with Roman trying desperately to cozy up and keep you on his side, you'd fallen asleep on his sofa.

"Will one of you get the door!?" He called. "What is the point of having staff!" He complained as he opened the door, firmly holding it in place when Michael tried to barge in.

"You told her! I thought you were supposed to be smart!" Michael hissed and looked Roman with the same hatred Roman wished he wasn't above showing.

"Yes, now she doesn't trust you and is here with me. See I learnt early on I could just get what I wanted with her by telling her what's going on. But you lied... see how that's gonna backfire on you?" Roman laughed as he shut the door on Michael before leaning over the sofa to watch you sleep.