Choice

Crowley had bared his soul to Aziraphale but he had been rejected and he was leaving to be supreme angel of all heaven, he was just about to walk into the elevator to Up when he looked back to see Crowley watching him whilst leaning against the Bentley.

Aziraphale looked at Metatron waiting in the lift and realised he was making a big mistake.

"Forgive me" mumbled Aziraphale before he began to walk away.

"Aziraphale, where are you going?" shouted Metatron

Aziraphale turned and said "To be an us. I do apologise but I will actually be passing on the job"

"But..."

"Some things are more important Metatron"

Aziraphale turned to look at Crowley who was looking down at his phone, he walked up to the demon who then looked up at his Angel.

"What are you doing?" asked Crowley

"Did you mean what you said?"

Crowley stared at the Angel for a few seconds before saying "Every word"

The rain began to pour down and both Aziraphale and Crowley looked up at the sky and let the rain fall.

They looked at each other and the angel smiled whilst Crowley seemed a little nervous. The angel pulled him in close and kissed the demon. His demon.

Looking on from above, God smiled and said "Finally"

Later in the month, both Aziraphale and Crowley were settling into their new reality. Crowley had asked Aziraphale out on a date to the ritz and he was beyond nervous. He was in his flat trying to figure out what to wear, he finally rested on this:

Crowley ran his hand through his hair one last time before leaving his flat and making his way towards the bookshop

Crowley ran his hand through his hair one last time before leaving his flat and making his way towards the bookshop. He knocked on the door and waited for the angel. The angel came to the door and Crowley looked up to him and was amazed, he looked very handsome.

 The angel came to the door and Crowley looked up to him and was amazed, he looked very handsome

"Wow Angel you look...." said Crowley

"Wow I have actually rendered you speechless"

"It would seem so"

"You look very handsome Crowley"

"Thanks"

"Shall we go?" asked the Angel

Crowley held out his arm for the angel who took it, they walked down the street and bumped into Maggie and Nina.

"Hello ladies" said Aziraphale

"Hey, where are you two off to?" asked Maggie

"We are going for dinner" replied Crowley

"Like a date?" asked Maggie

Crowley and Aziraphale looked at each other and replied

"Yes" said the angel

"Finally" said Nina "Well have a nice time"

Hours later and Crowley had walked Aziraphale back to the bookshop and once again it had begun to rain.

"I had a lovely time Crowley, thank you"

"It was my pleasure Angel"

"Do you want to come in and empty some wine bottles I kept from the French revolution?"

"Sounds good"

Aziraphale and Crowley walked into the bookshop and sat in the back and began to drink...a lot.

Once the angel and the Demon were perfectly drunk, Aziraphale sat next to Crowley who had fallen asleep on the sofa, he lay his head on the demons shoulder and fell asleep himself, not knowing the demon was still awake and was enjoying the feeling of his angel against him. They both fell asleep and both slept truly peacefully for the first time in a long while.

 They both fell asleep and both slept truly peacefully for the first time in a long while