Hellfire

A/N-I feel the song suits them so well if you don't think so that's okay, just keep your opinions to yourself Plz and thank you:)

It had been many days since Aziraphale had seen his demon, not that he noticed with all the book donations he had received. He was beaming away with all the new books, he hadn't noticed the absence of his friend.

Meanwhile Crowley was sitting in his flat surrounded by a cloud of hellfire, he had no idea why he had summoned it but he couldn't get it to go away and so he sat on the floor, in the corner of his office silently praying for some help.

Aziraphale was putting his new books on the shelves when he noticed a white light coming from under his rug which covered his heavenly portal.

Aziraphale picked up the rug and moved it to one side uncovering the now glowing markings on the ground.

"Hello?" he said Cautiously

Suddenly there was a bright flash of light before it just vanished leaving nothing but a bit of white paper floating to the floor. The angel picked up the piece of paper and read the words.

He needs you, go to him

"Crowley" realised Aziraphale as he dropped the paper and ran out of the store

Aziraphale ran through the streets and into the demons building, he ran up the stairs and as he approached the demons door he slowed down and took some deep breaths before he knocked on the door.

There was no response, other than the door opening itself to show a small ball of fire floating in the air, it flew away and the angel followed it through the apartment and into the demons office. Aziraphale saw a cloud of fire in the corner, it was a second before he noticed that Crowley was at the centre.

"Crowley?"

Crowley looked up and saw the angel standing there

"Angel you shouldn't be here, you need to leave"

"Crowley why are you surrounded by fire?" asked the angel who stepped closer

"Angel stop its hellfire!" exclaimed Crowley

Aziraphale stopped dead in his tracks, he sat down on the floor a few feet from the demon.

"Crowley I don't understand"

"Neither do I, It just sort of showed up"

"You didn't summon it?" asked the angel

"No and it won't stop"

"Perhaps I could help" said a mysterious female voice

Both Crowley and Aziraphale turned their heads to the doorway, which is where a pretty brunette women stood where a white blouse and white skinny jeans.

"Who...?" stuttered Crowley

"Do you not remember me my son" asked the women

"My Lord" said Aziraphale with wide eyes, he had realised the women was god herself.

"Hello Aziraphale" she said with a smile

"Why are you here?" asked Crowley

"I see everything, When I saw you like this I tried to help by sending Aziraphale"

"You sent that note?"

"I did but I also wanted to see you, both of you and so I came myself"

"What's happening to me?" asked Crowley

God walked towards him and knelt down in front of him and took his hand through the hellfire which had no effect on her at all.

"You have a piece of heaven inside you and the fire is trying to burn it out"

"How did a piece of heaven get inside him?" asked Aziraphale

"When you became each other to fool heaven and hell"

Both Aziraphale and Crowley looked at each other with wide eyes.

"As I said I see everything I also understand why you did it" said God with a smile

"This is..."

"Not your fault, you had no idea this would happen, not even I knew" explained God placing her other hand on Aziraphale's shoulder.

"What will happen now? Will he be okay?" asked Aziraphale

"He will, you both will" 

God turned to face Crowley and placed her hand on his chest and used her power to remove the heavenly piece from his heart. She removed her hand which now had a tiny glowing orb sitting in her palm, she turned to face Aziraphale.

"I believe this belongs to you" said God with a smile as he put her hand to his chest putting the heavenly piece back into Aziraphale.

"Thank you"

They both looked at Crowley, the fire surrounding him had died out and he was completely fine now.

The three beings stood up and Aziraphale walked up to Crowley and hugged him whilst God stood there smiling.

"You two are good together"

Aziraphale broke the hug and they both looked at her.

"I see great love from both of you, I do not care where the love comes from nor who it is for but you two have the purest love I have seen in a long time and you are denying it, why?"

Crowley looked down as Aziraphale answered the question.

"We didn't think you would approve, we are an angel and a demon"

God walked up to them and placed a hand on each of their shoulders.

"You shouldn't care what others think, love is love no matter what, I certainly approve...You think there is another reason Crowley?"

"I never said anything because I didn't want Aziraphale to fall because of me"

"He wont, think of it this way, if you had not fallen, you never would have met him"

"That's why I...?"

God smiled at him

"Earth is in safe hands with you two, I never doubted it, not for a second"

Crowley and Aziraphale looked at each other with love in their eyes. When they looked back God was gone and they were now alone but still together.

 When they looked back God was gone and they were now alone but still together