Omegaverse

This will be complete crap. Just warning you now LoL :)

Adam had rebooted the world and it was exactly as it was. Although some people who were gone in the old world had awoken as if from a deep sleep. Things that were broken were now exactly as they were and Crowley was still Aziraphale's Omega....Wait what?!

Crowley woke up the morning after Armageddon, that never happened, he got out of bed, got dressed and walked into the living room to see the angel sitting reading a book. 

"You're up early Angel"

"Angels don't sleep dear"

"Right" said the demon who walked up and poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Do you feel different?" asked the angel who had appeared on the other side of the kitchen island.

"Yeah I guess why?"

'New laws for Omegas up next' said the news on the tv.

Both Aziraphale and Crowley looked at the tv confused. 

"Do you think Adam changed something bigger?" asked Crowley

"Possibly"

Aziraphale and Crowley sat on the sofa and watched the tv. They saw that both of the news anchors had letters etched on their wrists, an A and a B. Aziraphale covertly looked down to his wrist and saw an A.

"He changed the natural order of things" said Crowley

"My dear, our wrists"

Crowley looked down at his and saw an O. He was an Omega, the lowest of the three ranks. Crowley looked like he got punched in the gut.

"Are you alright my dear?"

"Peachy...Why would Adam make me an Omega?"

"I'm sure it was random"

"I'm not that kind of person. I don't do feelings and emotions and I am CERTAINLY NOT a vulnerable person" said Crowley who stood up and threw his coffee cup across the room, it smashed to pieces against the wall and the coffee made a splat on the wall.

Aziraphale stood up and put his hand on the demons shoulder, he turned to face the angel with an angry face on. Aziraphale put his hand on the demons cheek and he could've sworn the demon leaned into his touch before he disappeared as if he were never there.

It was a few hours before Aziraphale found Crowley sitting against an Apple tree in St James park. The angel sat down next to the demon without saying a word.

"Are you alright my dear?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry about earlier" said Crowley still looking forward at the river at the bottom of the small hill.

"Its quite alright...I spoke to Adam by the way"

"Oh and?"

"He wasn't the one who changed the world"

"It didn't just change itself, someone had to have changed it" answered Crowley who looked at the angel

"Perhaps it was her?" said Aziraphale who looked up at the sky

"You think?"

"Its possible"

Crowley and Aziraphale went back to staring at the sky before them, the sun was beginning to set and the sky was an array of colours, it truly was beautiful. Crowley yawned and leaned his head on the angels shoulder for a minute before pulling away.

"Sorry angel"

"You're tired, I don't mind"

The demon looked off into the sunset again as he thought about their new reality.

"Angel I...."

"I know, you don't like this, you're not an emotional person, I already new that my dear"

"What?...How?"

"I've known you for 6,000 years remember?"

Crowley chuckled.

"I know this is weird for you, its weird for me to, I just hope things will get easier because we both know each other so well"

Crowley leaned his head on the angels and said "It already is"