Coming Home

Crowley had been quite depressed lately ever since his angel had left him for heaven. He was still pissed at him, asking him to be an Angel again, was he crazy? Crowley had no desire to be Raphael again.

He, of course had his reasons. Nobody liked Raphael. In the beginning the other archangels used to bully him and ignore him for the only reason that he was the youngest of them and they had no desire to give their younger brother any attention and so he became very distant from his brothers and sisters.

And that's not what he wanted to feel again.

But of course nothing ever went his way.

Crowley was parking the Bentley outside the bookshop when he felt a weird sensation but shrugged it off as he walked in expecting to see Muriel as her usual perky self but he found her sitting at the desk hyperventilating.

"Hey kid what's wrong?" he asked sensing her distress.

"Oh Mr Crowley, I heard their plan on the radio, they are hurting him"

(angel radio, a network connecting all angel together, in their heads)

"Hurting who?" he asked kneeling down in front of the young angel

"Aziraphale"

Muriel would never admit it but she could swear she could see fear in the demons eyes, before he stormed outside and summoned the elevator.

"Where are you going?" asked Muriel who had followed him

" 'We' are going to heaven to rescue him, get in"

Muriel reluctantly got into the white elevator and pressed the button for heaven. The doors closed and the elevator rose for about three minutes before the doors opened to the expanse of heaven.

"Right where are they holding him?"

"The Heavenly cells, this way" said Muriel who began to walk off followed by the demon.

They saw a group of four angels heading their way and so they hid behind a wall which vanished and they fell back.

"What in the heaven just happened?" asked Crowley

"I could ask you the very same thing"

Crowley and Muriel turned around to see the almighty God herself.

"Why did you come back here Crowley?"

"You know why"

God smiled and said "I do and I also know you rejected Metatron's offer to re-join us"

"Yeah well, its not like I didn't have a good reason"

"What if I could offer you something else? Not to be an Archangel again but to be both Archangel and demon, is that something you would want?"

"Explain"

"You would regain all of your celestial powers but at the same time you would keep all of your demonic ones, plus your old form would meld with this one" she said clearly getting through to Crowley

"I would be an angel and a demon?"

"With all the powers that come with both and you would be welcome in heaven or you could stay on earth with Aziraphale"

"You know about that?"

"I know everything, I have no issues with it as long as you are happy" she said placing her hand on his shoulder

"Alright"

God guided him to the centre of the room and clicked her fingers and a heavenly light appeared from the, well the heavens. Crowley began to float as his angelic powers were restored to him and of course his appearance was changed.  (Pic above)