Sub and Dom Part 2

Crowley was currently still lying in bed with his head on Aziraphale's shoulder, he wasn't sleeping just enjoying the angels company. Crowley had gifted the angel with a laptop and it had become quite well used as the angel researched sub/Dom relationships, he confessed he didn't know much and so they hadn't swan dived into it until more information was found.

"Crowley?"

"Mmmm?"

"Are you awake?"

"More or less, why?" said Crowley as he sat up, still groggy.

"I've been wondering...And this is completely your choice, would you like me to get you a collar?"

Crowley fully woke up at the angel's question, he'd been thinking about asking since all this started.

Crowley nodded his head as he clung to the angel, he noticed what the angel had been looking at on the laptop and smiled, he liked what he saw.

"Do you like it?" asked the angel when he saw that Crowley was staring.

"Only if you do"

Aziraphale chuckled "Oh my dear I thought you might like it, do you want to see the others I've been looking at or did I get it right with this one?"

"Ummmm......I don't know, I really like this one, but we could, if you don't like it"

"Crowley Its for you, I like it if you like it, so do you?"

Crowley looked at Aziraphale and kissed him "I love it"

"Well then I shall order it"

Crowley kissed the angel on the cheek and wrapped his arms around him.

Once the angel had placed his order he put the laptop away and turned to look at Crowley.

"What would you like to do today my love?"

"I don't know but whatever we do can we do it together?"

Aziraphale smiled and said "Why don't we have a nice pampering day? Does that sound nice?"

Crowley nodded his head which was hidden in the angels neck.

Aziraphale made moves to get out of the bed but noticed that Crowley was whining and wouldn't let him go and so Aziraphale picked him up and carried him to the bathroom where the tub was already full with warm water.

"I'm going to miracle your clothes away alright?"

"Mmhmm" Crowley may or may not have been very deep in subspace .

Aziraphale snapped his fingers and proceeded to place the demon in the water. Crowley was instantly warmed by the water and the fact that the angel had carried him. He seemed to have found something new that he liked.

"Why are you blushing my dear?"

"I.....I liked it"

"Liked what?"