Bad Day

Aziraphale was sitting at hie desk sorting through some papers when he heard the bell above the door chime.

"One moment" said the angel

Seconds later the angel felt arms being wrapped around his shoulders. He looked over his shoulder a little and saw a mess of red hair.

"Crowley?"

"Mmm?" hummed the demon who had his face buried in the angels neck.

"Are you alright?" asked the angel

"M' Fine"

"You don't seem fine my dear"

The demon tightened his grip on the angel, that alerted the angel that something was quite wrong with his demon.

Suddenly both Aziraphale and Crowley were sitting on the sofa through the back of the shop. Aziraphale turned to look at Crowley who was sitting staring in to space. The angel reached up and removed the demons glasses and saw that his eyes were bloodshot, he had been crying.

"Oh Crowley" said the angel as he pulled the demon in for a hug

The demon rested his head on the angels shoulder and wrapped his arms around his angel once again.

"Bad day?"

The demon hummed in response as he leaned into the angel more, if that was possible. 

They had sat like that for about twenty minutes before the angel heard soft snores coming from the demon and so he picked him up and walked up to the spare bedroom, the angel laid him on the bed and draped a blanket over Crowley as he clicked his finger closing the curtains before he left the room leaving the demon to sleep off his bad day.

As you can probably tell.......I NEED IDEAS HELP ME!!!:)