Daughter

17 Years ago the world changed, the apocalypse almost destroyed the world and a child was born. Aziraphale and Crowley had moved in together and were quite happy together, one day there was a knock at the door. Aziraphale opened the door and saw a small basket on the ground with a baby inside.

"Crowley!"

Crowley walked to the door and saw the baby.

"There's a letter" said the angel. Crowley had picked up the baby because she had started to cry.

"Dear Aziraphale and Crowley

This baby girl is half demon and half Angel, specifically half of each of you. She is, genetically, your daughter, raise her as you would your own.

The Almighty"

Crowley looked at Aziraphale with wide eyes, the almighty had given them a child.

"She's...ours?" questioned Aziraphale

Crowley looked at the child, she had yellow eyes like Crowley but they were not slitted like his were.

17 years later 

Sabrina, that was the name they had given their little girl. She fit right in with everyone, they had sent her to school, along with the other kids. She was quite the girl, she was by all accounts her fathers daughter, specifically Crowley, she wasn't much like Aziraphale and that bothered him.

Sabrina was walking into the apartment after being out with her friends.

"Where have you been?"

"Out" she said walking past her father and towards her room.

"Sabrina"

"What?" she stopped and sighed.

"You were supposed to be home two hours ago" said the Angel

"So?"

"So why are you late?"

"I was with my friends"

"Were you with Nick?"

"So what if I was dad, Its not a crime"

Sabrina walked into her room and slammed the door.

Crowley walked in, coming home from work, he had heard the whole conversation.

"You okay?"

"She hates me"

"No she doesn't, she's a teenager" he said wrapping his arms around the Angel from behind.

Sabrina was sitting on her bed with her headphones on blasting AC/DC highway to hell. She was getting tired of always being told off, Aziraphale just didn't understand her at all and she knew he never would.

After a while she fell asleep and Aziraphale and Crowley checked in on her.

"She's more like you than me"

"Physically yes, but she is so much like you, in different ways"

"She hates me"

The two were not aware that Sabrina was awake and listening to them talk about her.

"No she doesn't, she's growing up and you're not letting her. She's not a child anymore"

"I know that"

"Your pushing her to be like you, when in reality she could be like neither of us, she's not 100% good or bad, you have to let her make her own way"

The two left her room and Sabrina had a lot to think about, maybe she was pushing her dad away without meaning too.